need help with false allegations- restraining order/ molestation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dglasgal

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California law

My friend is going through a nasty divorce and the wife is pulling out all the stops. She got a restraining order against him by bruising herself and telling the cops that he did it. She is also telling the police that he abuses and sexually molests his 5 year old daughter. He has not done any of these things, but now he's behind the 8 ball trying to clear himself. He already has a restraining order against him and now he's worried about being arrested because the wife is going all out crying to the police that he is this monster. It is all lies though and all of her allegations are false. Family services has already interviewed the daughter and she has backed up his side of things that nothing like that has ever happened. She is nuts but has already conned the judge into taking her side. He can only see his daughter a few hours a week until the next hearing, whenever that is. Can anyone help? I have some questions:

1. can't she be prosecuted for making false statements/ allegations?
2. what can he do to get rid of the restraining order?
3. what are his chances to expose this and win custody in court?

thanks so much!!!

David

Well, I am kind of going through that myself...all I can tell you/her is to DOCUMENT everything, emails, texts, phone calls, and invest in a 20.00 small tape recorder (first see if your state has a law against taping someone with out their knowledge) and use it every time there is an encounter...we did and we now have a huge pile of evidence against her...GOOD LUCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back