Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Need help to get a drug growing family member out of the house

away

I've had to deal with a very abusive relative living in my house for almost 4 years now. My mother's attempts to get him to leave have failed, and now were stuck in a very difficult situation. He's growing pot and now threatening us with "you're all going down with me" saying we'll all go to jail for his grow operation. I've very scared of his threats, and sick of his abuse. I want to know if there's a way to report him and get rid of him without me and my mom going to jail,and losing our house. I have a great life ahead of me to look forward to, and I don't want to have it all taken away from me. My mother is also scared of his threats against us, and doesn't know what to do. Please help.

I've had to deal with a very abusive relative living in my house for almost 4 years now. My mother's attempts to get him to leave have failed, and now were stuck in a very difficult situation. He's growing pot and now threatening us with "you're all going down with me" saying we'll all go to jail for his grow operation. I've very scared of his threats, and sick of his abuse. I want to know if there's a way to report him and get rid of him without me and my mom going to jail,and losing our house. I have a great life ahead of me to look forward to, and I don't want to have it all taken away from me. My mother is also scared of his threats against us, and doesn't know what to do. Please help.

This is very easy, <=:away:=>.

If you're an adult (age 18 or older); call the police (or visit them in person) and RAT this loser out.
Tell the police what he's doing and ask them to come and arrest him.
If you're not yet 18 years old, okay, now worries.
Have mother take you to the police and tell them EVERYTHING on the pot growing CREEP.

Before you go, and while the stoner is away, take pictures of his OPERATION.
That way you'll have PROOF of his misdeeds and the police will be more inclined to act.

Good luck, and let us know what happens!

Last edited:
If it is your mother's house, why does she just not destroy or remove the plants? I'm not sure what she has doe to try and evict him but she needs to follow the legal channels. It can be done.

This is very easy, <=:away:=>.

If you're an adult (age 18 or older); call the police (or visit them in person) and RAT this loser out.
Tell the police what he's doing and ask them to come and arrest him.
If you're not yet 18 years old, okay, now worries.
Have mother take you to the police and tell them EVERYTHING on the pot growing CREEP.

Before you go, and while the stoner is away, take pictures of his OPERATION.
That way you'll have PROOF of his misdeeds and the police will be more inclined to act.

Good luck, and let us know what happens!

so they're not gonna charge us and put us in jail? or take our house from us? I thought that they could seize your house and charge you for just living with the person.

so they're not gonna charge us and put us in jail? or take our house from us? I thought that they could seize your house and charge you for just living with the person.

Of course you won't be charged, if you had no hand in these misdeeds.
Turn the drug loving roach into the police.
They will quickly remove the little vermin, before he can say, "Raid!"

Back