Need an opinion

Chrisg

Jurisdiction
California
Ok, so pretty much long story short, I've been court ordered to AA, and have went three times thus far. It's been great also. They have given me this sheet till next month to go, but I've already sweated on this thing, and made it look ugly. Do any of you think this will pose a problem? Particularly around the "location" part of the paper? I just worry they'll get the misunderstanding I tried to forge the paper somehow.

Attachments

• 20190607_151512.jpg
    20190607_151512.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
Ok, so pretty much long story short, I've been court ordered to AA, and have went three times thus far. It's been great also. They have given me this sheet till next month to go, but I've already sweated on this thing, and made it look ugly. Do any of you think this will pose a problem? Particularly around the "location" part of the paper? I just worry they'll get the misunderstanding I tried to forge the paper somehow.
The sweating isn't an issue...but the last two sig's look the same. For that you may have a big problem.

If you are really concerned, why don't you ask for a new one and have the same people re-enter the information and re-sign the form? Then, you make sure to keep the new one in good condition...

To my eyes, it appears that the "V" matches the last two different names. The handwriting looks similar, so I would most definitely think we have a forgery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back