Need Advice Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deramankar

My Boyfriend Was Is In Jail Because Back In March 2006 He Was At His Friends House And They Ended Up Having A Warrant To Search The House They Found Alot Of Drugs Money And 2 Guns. They Let My Boyfriend Go In April Because They Couldnt Charge Him With Anything. Now They Had Put A Warrant Out For His Arrest Because They Supposedly Got A Partial Fingerprint From A Wrapper Of A Wrapper.. And The Guy And Girl's House He Was In Are Trying To Say All That Stuff Was His Stuff. So They Have To Go To Trail Against Him To Say That Was His Stuff. He Is Getting Charged With Conspiracy, Inconstructive Possession And I Think Delivering. The Guy Got Charged Already With 30 Years For The Same Thing They Are Trying To Charge My Boyfriend With. The Girl Is Out On Bond Till She Testifies Against My Boyfriend. They Are Trying To Do Anything They Can To Get Themselves Out Of Their Own Mess.. Can They Charge 2 People For The Same Thing? What Are The Chances Of Him Getting Out Of This?

When it comes to Narcotics they are no easy streets...If they tesstify against him he has to try and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were not his drugs....However that is almost impossible..So in my own oppion I would say get a lawyer that doesnt work for the state and take a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back