Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Need advice on pending drug charge with sketchy police acts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzy

I was stopped on the freeway by at least 5 police cars. It was like a scene out of the movies. They pulled me out and read me my miranda rights for federal intent to distribute methamphetamine charges. they had been following me and had pics . They showed me an unsigned warrant for my arrest and then proceeded to tell me to either work as an informant or i will go to prison. i have never been convicted of any drug charges. They confiscated drugs and took my money, put their number in my phone, told me they would be in touch and let me leave. is this illegal? I fear for my familys safety. I cannot afford a lawyer and the people i owe money to are calling. I have no idea what to do.

You simply remain silent, if arrested. You make no deals until an attorney has reviewed and ourselves you about any deal. They are trying to bulky and intimidate you. The police alone can't make deals. For all you know, they may have been sent by the people to whom you allegedly owe money. Bide your time, mind your manners, lay low, wait. If arrested, immediately invoke and ask for a lawyer. Discuss the efficacy of any deal with your lawyer. Wait silently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back