need advice on online gambling

Status
Not open for further replies.

vadalia621

i have been double charged several times by an online gambling site, and my bank says there is nothing they can do about it, because it was gambling...the site says you can only play 2,500 in a month, unless u prove to be a responsible gambler...and ONLY IN A WRITEN STATMENT asking for an increase, can your limits be increased...they charged my nearly double...i have never written either.

Anything i can do ? My bank says they do not accept payments from gambling sites, so there is nothing they can do.

Thank you for your time.

i have been double charged several times by an online gambling site, and my bank says there is nothing they can do about it, because it was gambling...the site says you can only play 2,500 in a month, unless u prove to be a responsible gambler...and ONLY IN A WRITEN STATMENT asking for an increase, can your limits be increased...they charged my nearly double...i have never written either.

Anything i can do ? My bank says they do not accept payments from gambling sites, so there is nothing they can do.
First, please take time to look where you are posting? No offense, but it's pretty clear that you shouldn't post in the forum rules section.

I honestly don't know what to say to help you. Online gambling is a very risky proposition for many reasons. Did you contact the company? Did they state any reasons why they could do what they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back