Other Criminal Charges & Offenses NCIC background check

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmoloon1961

Back in 2006 there was raid on a building I was at, the next day I saw the judge and pled guilty to disorderly conduct, given two days community service and on my way I went. A few days ago I appled for a job and on the NCIC report it shows a felony from the initial arrest. I contacted the precint in the Bronx and was told that the other two charges I was not arraign, and I had only one disposition documentation. I contacted NCIC and they said they get their information from the New York Criminal Justice Department. I'm been denied the job because the background check is showing me as a felon when I was never charged or convicted. What can I do?

Back in 2006 there was raid on a building I was at, the next day I saw the judge and pled guilty to disorderly conduct, given two days community service and on my way I went. A few days ago I appled for a job and on the NCIC report it shows a felony from the initial arrest. I contacted the precint in the Bronx and was told that the other two charges I was not arraign, and I had only one disposition documentation. I contacted NCIC and they said they get their information from the New York Criminal Justice Department. I'm been denied the job because the background check is showing me as a felon when I was never charged or convicted. What can I do?

If you have any recourse, it'll start by YOU seeing a real lawyer in your county or city.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back