My laywer ruined my life..

Msgtrk07

Jurisdiction
Ohio
I had just fired my expensive, high dollar big shot attorney due to several things he has done to make my situation worse. I feel as though he gave me to the prosecutor in exchange for a better deal on another case. I was charged with felony drug possession for being at my brothers house and passing out in his hallway in front of bathroom door. My brother and his girlfriend are unfortunately herion attacks along with the other 5 slobs who stayed at his residence. All 7 people have been caught with herion needles and i was the only one who doesn't intervenally inject drugs or live at the residence. Moving forward...the ems came to the residence and one of the parametics went into my brothers bathroom dumped his trash exposing 2 syringes. One loaded with brown liquid...one used. So the police charged me several crimes i did not commit. First i got disorderly conduct charges, in which i tried to commit suicide so i feel thats hard to have conduct when im trying to be dead..secondly i got felony drug possession. Well when at the police station i was on a hold to speak to detectives. I was held for over 24 hrs and finally next day 5 pm to very smart ass type wise guys walk me to a room for interview. My rights were read to me and afterwards they asked if i understand? I reponded with i want my attorney...any ways....skipping all the details in Between...they put me back dropped tge felony and released me on 120 cash bail. One month later i got a 300 fine for disorderly conduct. After court i was paying the clerk and i turned around to be arrested again. I bailed out once again, looked on line for some one to help me with possession of drug tools and possession of dangerous drugs. Both felony 5 and was transfered to cleveland justice center for the hearing. I paid a real super irrogant little man who talked me out of seeing another attorney on my way. The attorney i was going to see was willing to take 1500 down and 1000 a week from then. The big shot i hired said he wouldn't take payments. Then called me during the commute and told me...something different. He has the biggest internet advertising. Shares office close to justice center and toots his own horn constantly....this attorney took my money and after took more money then what we agreed on. I wanted to go to trial and i wanted the syringes finger printed or a dna test done...my attorney then told me dna or finger prints isnt possible..they don't care about the needles. They want to proove that i controlled whats in them. I didnt even. he then told me he costs 1500 per hour at trial. I took a plea because he convinced me i would do 4 months probation then he would file a motion and thats it. I have been threw hell and its been nearly a year. Im violated and am facing prison in a week. I was violated 8 months for my first dirty urine. I was positive for amphetamines. The judge came hard wanted me jailed pending rehab and instead i was rescheduled until 12th march for sentencing. After she ordered me to drop another screen. I did just that. A week later i was looking to see my new costs..noticed i couldn't get into the records on line...enter my defendant id instead name....i got tampering with my drug screen and a capious issued. I hired another lawyer...because my attorney took another 500 right before my warrant

I have been threw hell and its been nearly a year. Im violated and am facing prison in a week. I was violated 8 months for my first dirty urine. I was positive for amphetamines. The judge came hard wanted me jailed pending rehab and instead i was rescheduled until 12th march for sentencing. After she ordered me to drop another screen. I did just that. A week later i was looking to see my new costs..noticed i couldn't get into the records on line...enter my defendant id instead name....i got tampering with my drug screen and a capious issued. I hired another lawyer...because my attorney took another 500 right before my warrant

You didn't ask a question, but I can read between the lines.

You think you've been bamboozled out of cash and you're about to lose your freedom in a penitentiary.

There might be a way to avoid that.

Have you considered checking yourself into a rehab facility?

Have you consulted with a psychiatrist about your suicide ideations?

Have you seen a physician that practices in the area of addiction medicine?

Judges often will show mercy and leniency IF a convicted person shows remorse, makes amends, and seeks counseling, therapy, and drug rehab.

think about it, mate, then take action.

All isn't lost.

There's always hope if you remain hopeful.

Theres more. The probation said its fake urine. I am offering to pay for it to be analyzed. Here in cleveland u are ex rayed upon entering the lab. I dont know why this is happening. My judge was very hateful towards me. The day of my trial i was scheduled to pick a jury. My lawyer talked me into a plea. I took it and 2 minutes after we walked in to court and there was 3 other people standing up ...all 4 of us entered our plea at the same time.

I had one dirty. Those needles weren't mine. I aint saying i am perfect and stuff like this makes me not care if i see another day. I am going to proson for needles that werent mine...and urine that was...its like the judge is making sure of it

My new lawyer is having my urine proven by lab to be mine. Im paying the costs for it...another 1000.00....my question is ...why couldn't they finger print or dna test the syringes???

why couldn't they finger print or dna test the syringes???

Anything can be fingerprinted.

Some things don't yield any usable fingerprints.

As to DNA, YES, DNA can be collected from most anything.

However, the charges lodged against you didn't require the items to be fingerprinted or have DNA collected, in the view of the prosecutor.

Your attorney could have had the items dusted for prints, and/or scoured for DNA.

He most likely thought that the absence of your DNA wouldn't exculpate you.
Same with the absence of your fingerprints.

I'm not second guessing the prosecutor, the judge, or your lawyer.

You didn't have to take the plea.

For future information, you could have told the judge NO, when you were queried about the deal in open court on the record, and when you you read your rights about the plea.

Somewhere you have, or were given copies of the plea, where you, your lawyer, the prosecutor had signed them, after the admonishment in open court, the judge eventually affixed the court seal and his or her signature.

I took the plea because i was told 4 months...he would file a motion and i would be done. Mean while i finished a intense out patient treatment and did counseling...up until this recent trumped up allegation that i tampered with urine. I was told from the court would not let me get dna...not even if i pay for it .

No copies...i got nothing...not even notices to appear...all verbal. I could of prooven those drug tools were not mine. They didnt allow that. .they were found in the only bathroom in the home in bottom of trash. And i wanted to pay for the testing myself. I was denied the opportunity to do so. First time i was dirty and probation violated me and the judge gave me the felony. Now iop program was a waiste...after i got felony she wanted to still put me in jail. I am a first offender

Anything can be fingerprinted.

Some things don't yield any usable fingerprints.

As to DNA, YES, DNA can be collected from most anything.

However, the charges lodged against you didn't require the items to be fingerprinted or have DNA collected, in the view of the prosecutor.

Your attorney could have had the items dusted for prints, and/or scoured for DNA.

He most likely thought that the absence of your DNA wouldn't exculpate you.
Same with the absence of your fingerprints.

I'm not second guessing the prosecutor, the judge, or your lawyer.

You didn't have to take the plea.

For future information, you could have told the judge NO, when you were queried about the deal in open court on the record, and when you you read your rights about the plea.

Somewhere you have, or were given copies of the plea, where you, your lawyer, the prosecutor had signed them, after the admonishment in open court, the judge eventually affixed the court seal and his or her signature.
I dont want future advise. I am not a herion addict or a trouble maker. I feel as my lawyer telling me i can not proove threw dna or prints that i wasnt the owner of the evidence against me was him helping prosecutor's case. I know he got sla rapist off...one caught in the act and tackled by men who heard the screaming...same time as he got me a felon

You didn't ask a question, but I can read between the lines.

You think you've been bamboozled out of cash and you're about to lose your freedom in a penitentiary.

There might be a way to avoid that.

Have you considered checking yourself into a rehab facility?

Have you consulted with a psychiatrist about your suicide ideations?

Have you seen a physician that practices in the area of addiction medicine?

Judges often will show mercy and leniency IF a convicted person shows remorse, makes amends, and seeks counseling, therapy, and drug rehab.

think about it, mate, then take action.

All isn't lost.

There's always hope if you remain hopeful.
I already did that. I interviewed this morning for a bed in regab. My judge is up for federal bench...i believe my lawyer was working with them...not defending me

You just happened to be "passed out" in a drug location? Okay, whatever you say. If you hang out with known heroin addicts and you should expect to get into all kinds of trouble.

I think you ruined your own life. You really don't have a basis for judging your attorney as far as I can see. Feel free to consult with another "big shot" attorney to see if there is any merit to your arguments. I don't think that anyone here can help you. You're in the wrong place - again.

You just happened to be "passed out" in a drug location? Okay, whatever you say. If you hang out with known heroin addicts and you should expect to get into all kinds of trouble.

I think you ruined your own life. You really don't have a basis for judging your attorney as far as I can see. Feel free to consult with another "big shot" attorney to see if there is any merit to your arguments. I don't think that anyone here can help you. You're in the wrong place - again.[/QUOTE

....okay.....no one denied being on drugs mr. Know it all. And im sure you being the educated attorney you think you are ....you may want to think about your stupid response to a question or questions you danced around. Yes mr. Know it all....i got in trouble. Established...you are really smart....lol...now where did u come up with your feedback. I specificlly said i never used drugs intervenally and was attempting to hurt myself intentionally...no one...NO ONE...just happened to be anywhere you smart person. I appreciate if you cant answer the question then dont ...no one asked for opinions or to be judge. Although, i have formed opinion of your dumb comment.
Thanks for your ignorant comment. Please keep ur opinions to yourself. I am looking for intellegent lawyers to give me advise. So that excludes you.

I think you ruined your own life. You really don't have a basis for judging your attorney as far as I can see. Feel free to consult with another "big shot" attorney to see if there is any merit to your arguments. I don't think that anyone here can help you. You're in the wrong place - again.

Nice mustache...lmao

Nice mustache...lmao

Just so you know, that guy is a very important, very wealthy lawyer.

He's also a very well known movie star.

He's a sheriff in a very large county, and runs the state highway patrol.

Don't make him angry.

If you treat him properly he can help you with one phone call.

I've seen him work his magic and get mass murderers off of death row.

Around here, mate, we treat him with great respect.

Just so you know, that guy is a very important, very wealthy lawyer.

He's also a very well known movie star.

He's a sheriff in a very large county, and runs the state highway patrol.

Don't make him angry.

If you treat him properly he can help you with one phone call.

I've seen him work his magic and get mass murderers off of death row.

Around here, mate, we treat him with great respect.

Thats cute. Not sure that i care. You people seem to think ur all important, when u are handling peoples lives. Not everyone is freaking guilty. And im pretty sure my 4 grand could of gotten me a laywer who woukd of at least plea bargined down the charges or made them disapear considering they were not my drugs and i did niot possess them..but fingerprints and dna would of easily proven that. So thank you very much for all ur useless advice and i hope some day u guys get to put ur life in the hands of a irrogant person who doesnt care about u either....bye

Mass murders off death row....too funny, what movie was that in. Im guessing he got a dna test.....lol

I'm not all that important, but I know important people.

I once represented a very influential crime boss, who has never done one day in jail or prison.

Unless he allows me to name him, I can't.
I have met him in person at ONE of his EIGHT mansions.

He threw us a party, flew us all FIRST class to his huge ranch in Montana, and held a one week Christmas party.

Trust me, (I'm a lawyer and a judge -plus a disabled vet-, why wouldn't you trust me) this man is a legend.

He has won three Oscars, a Grammy (he writes songs, too), two Emmies (he had a long running TV show).

This man is a legend, and he is also educated and very, very, very rich.

John Wayne, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and Michael Jackson when they were alive called him SIR and would bow in his greatness.

The man is no joke, and it is best not to anger him.

Weirdo...this is a joke. Stfu

I'm just a useless worm, mate, but that guy is not just a hot potato, he's a warehouse full of steaming, hot, baked potatoes.

Now and again you meet the real deal, just be careful you don't anger him.

Me, I'm just a filthy fly buzzing around his luxurious poop.

Back