K Visa My Fiancee visa pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMe62

My jurisdiction is: Texas U.S.A.

I am American born citizen, my fiance is British born citizen, I will be moving there once my visa comes through, as it is it is pending right now, in the mean time I would like to know if my fiancee can visit me here in the states like he did in '08 for just a visit while my visa is pending to go there? he is not on a k-1 or anything, it is mine that is pending to go live in Great Britain but we don't know if he can come to visit me, is this possible?

Thank you very much for any help.

Last edited:
Your fiancee should be able to still come visit there for up to 12 weeks each year just under the normal visa waiver programme, same as any visitors. Your visa will be a sticker on a page in your passport. But this wont show in your fiancees passport.

My own g/f lives in Orlando and I am in London. We have an approved settlement/marriage visa which expires in July, but because of her being arrested over an old issue, she is still there but we hope to marry in June before it expires and then she can move here once her legal stuff is finished. However I am going there to see her next week and have visited her frequently. I had to apply for a B2 visa as I had used up my normal 12 week allowance. A B2 visa allows me to visit the USA for 6 months a year. It is just a visitor visa though, and I can't legally work there. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back