My daughter's father is not following our court order,and threatening to leave state

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodylove9969

My name is Melody, i am a 31 yr old mother that has been going through a court battel with my 12 yr old daughter's father for going on 4 years, i have finaly agreed to an order that gives both of us joint parental rights and responsibilities with him having primary physical residence of our daughter,and me having visitation on the following schedule...

3.Melody Fournier may have the right of visitation with Jasmine according to the following schedule:
a.Untill melody abtains her own dwelling with private accommodations for Jasmine,every Tuesday afternoon after school so long as she partakes in Family outreach services("FOS")
program untill 5:30 pm. upon completion of FOS program,this visitation day shall cease.
b.Untill Melody obtains her own dwelling with private accommadations for Jasmine, Melody may have visitation with Jasmine during each weekend or holiday daytime. This schedule must take into consideration Jasmine's extracurricular activities witch take precedence. Both parties shall make their best efforts to enshure that Jasmine attends all of her schuled activities. If Melody is unavailable to care for Jasmine, Melody shall notify Richard to keep Jasmine in his care unless the parties agree on another arrangement.
c.Upon Melody obtaining approiate housing, visitation shall increase to include overnights beginning at 5:00 pm. on Fridays untill 5:00pm on Sundays. If Jasmine has schuled activities on a Saturday morning, then visitation shall commence after school on Friday untill6:00pm. and resume Saturday after Jasmine's activities untill 6:00pm. and then
Sunday morning untill 5:00pm.
However scince this order has been in afect i have not been alloud all of my schuled visitation- i have not had Jasmine one friday after school and i have not gotten her any sooner than 2:00pm on Saturdays and i have however had her Sunday mornings form 9:00am. untill 6:00pm. other than taking him back to court to have this order amended is their anything i can do to enshure that i get the visititation that i am souposed to have, Police told me their was nothing they can do.. also i was wondering if you know of any body that dose this kind of work pro-bono or at a lower cost as at this time i am not working but i am going for my disability as my health is not all that great and i am also pregnant with my second child and it is hi-risk.

thank you for all you'r time
sincerly
Melody Fournier

Contact your state bar association and ask them who does pro bono work in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back