My boyfriend moved all my daughters and my stuff out of the container

litlchke

My Boyfriend moved all me and my daughters stuff out of the container we rented on the property I lease without his name on it. He kept a lot of my things still. He never gave me a key either when we first got it too. I know he took a bunch of my things as well. He put all our stuff that was in garbage bags into a dumpster an the tubbies with no tops outside. He claims he gave me everything. He took my bedroom set. Just the bed frame, head and footboard. Also took my iPad air that he bought me for x mas and took my laptop. I told him yesterday to leave those things behind but he took them. How do I get my stuff back and how can I get in the container? If he isn't on the lease can I break in?

What container? Why are your things in a container on someone else's property? If you lease the property, there is no "we rented". If he helped you move your things, why did everything not get moved at that time? Moved stuff to where?

My Boyfriend moved all me and my daughters stuff out of the container we rented on the property I lease without his name on it. He kept a lot of my things still. He never gave me a key either when we first got it too. I know he took a bunch of my things as well. He put all our stuff that was in garbage bags into a dumpster an the tubbies with no tops outside. He claims he gave me everything. He took my bedroom set. Just the bed frame, head and footboard. Also took my iPad air that he bought me for x mas and took my laptop. I told him yesterday to leave those things behind but he took them. How do I get my stuff back and how can I get in the container? If he isn't on the lease can I break in?

You've been had. He gotcha again. You can ask the police or sheriff if they can do anything to help. I'm thinking no, but you're free to ask. Sorry, I think you've been had. Please, next time be careful, don't trust ANYONE but yourself.

Would whoever you rented the container from have a key? Otherwise, I would contact the police & see if they can help you. Good luck.

Back