Assault & Battery My baby moma drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffries44

I am a 20 year old black male with a 7 month old son with a white female, I'm from Atlanta, she from Lake City Florida, my family lived there for 4 years, that's how we met. When she became pregant her parents and my mother weren't happy about it, but they accepted it and my son is very loved, but me and her just can't seem to get alone, we argue all the time. I had my son here in Atlanta for 1 month an when I took him back I was getting ready to leave and we got into a fight, she slapped me and I pushed her when I left, I got a call from her mother saying I had pushed her down and she was pressing charges, now I have a court date for domestic battery, she told me she couldn't drop the charges because her parents told her they would put her out, if she did. I don't know if you've ever heard of Lake City but it's a predominately white town and I'm not, they won't let me talk to my son, they won't even pick up the phone when they see the number, I've talked to the attorney's from the pre paid legal service and it's a rip off. I don't trust the public defenders to really care what happens to me. Are there any attorney's out there for under 150.00 an hour, and if not got any suggestions??????::(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back