1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

My 3 & 2 yr old daughters were brutaly raped how do I get their rapists inca Sentencing, Plea Bargains

Discussion in 'Criminal Procedure, Criminal Court' started by Merlady, May 28, 2017.

  1. Merlady

    Merlady Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    My 2 & 3 yr daughters where brutally raped with the intent to kill them by their 15 yr old half sisters. I want their rapists incarcerated in the SJO program ( severe juvenile offender program) they meet all the criteria for this program. One of the rapists is charged with 3 first degree sexual assault felonies and the other is charged with 1. The ADA handling the cases refuses to even consider. And I filed a complaint against the ADA and now she is talking about dropping the cases. But since my babies where raped in my home Cps stepped in and has a chips case on my babies with the same ADA in charge of that. These animals who hurt my babies have tried to kill them in the past on many occasions and they have never gotten anything more than counseling. It's like they are saying my baby girls deserved to be raped and do desvere Justice. How can I get them the Justice they deserve?
  2. mightymoose

    mightymoose Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    The decision to do this is not made by you or the DA, but rather by the judge. You'll likely just have to wait and see. Perhaps you'll have opportunity to give an impact statement and make your wishes be known to the court.
    I suggest you try to focus on the health and well-being of your children and try not to dwell on things you can't control.
    leslie82 and army judge like this.

Share This Page