Unlawful Eviction mr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slumvic

hello .I ve rented property from a land lord who has only tried once to comply with fixing the building for five yr. our lease was verbal. i frequently held back on rent for lack of maintnace n heath issues. constanly getting out of the red when i fix n he dosent deduct. currently he is moving some on else in while im still here there so much more to much to type. if contacted will explain heath security distruction of property 2 wrong full eviction. turn of power no hot water for three yrs. he constantly buying n not fixing what was supose to be a resturant. i given over 40,000 with nothing but him tring to put my family out in the street. iv bought the door three tolites two tubs 3 hot water heaters sheet rock backa board. ac pluming. i man 1 wife 4 girls two dog a fish. sencerly need help in houston.

Last edited:
You've had no hot water for three years?

Did you ever put the rent money into ESCROW, as you'd be required to do?

It sounds like you have not handled this properly and are way behind with your complaint. There appear to be some things that the landlord could be liable for, but if you do not handle your part correctly you will never see it resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back