Move Ou

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynapresley02

I want to move out because i can't not live under the same roof as my mom anymore. We don't get along at all and we are always argueing n fight and i can't take it any more. I am 17 i will he 18 in 8 months and i would like to know if i could move out im a responsible ands will to take care of myself. i want to get a job but my mom wont let me at all that why i can't do anything. i just need help getting out of here. I live in a reservation and there is nothing to do here or way to get around to place. I will like to get out and depend on myself because my mom and me don't get along and my step dad grandma is always putting me down and treating me like shit and i can't stand it no more.

I want to move out because i can't not live under the same roof as my mom anymore. We don't get along at all and we are always argueing n fight and i can't take it any more. I am 17 i will he 18 in 8 months and i would like to know if i could move out im a responsible ands will to take care of myself. i want to get a job but my mom wont let me at all that why i can't do anything. i just need help getting out of here. I live in a reservation and there is nothing to do here or way to get around to place. I will like to get out and depend on myself because my mom and me don't get along and my step dad grandma is always putting me down and treating me like shit and i can't stand it no more.

Sorry, we don't have the authority to permit you to do anything.

As far as leaving home, yes, you can leave at midnight in eight months when you turn 18.

No waiting required after eight months have elapsed and you magically become an adult.

Until then, mom reigns supreme in your life.

Mom's word is your law.

You cross mom, you make more trouble for yourself.

Suck it up, December will be here soon, and everyone will be looking forward to your birthday and the Baby Jesus', too.

You stood it for this long. Those 8 months will pass faster than you realize. It's not always as easy as you think either to get out & make it on your own at your age.

Hang in there & good luck to you.

It's your mother. Improve your relationship rather than burn bridges. Until you have a few thousand dollars saved up you are best off to stay home.

You have not indicated your state; however, in no state is the legal age to move out younger than 18. While it varies by state how likely it is that the cops will bring you home, in EVERY state your parents can report you as a runaway and/or bring you home without the help of law enforcement. 18 is the magic age. Until then, you live where your mother says you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back