Motion to Seal


I have a 12 year-old vacated gross misdemeanor case in washington state. I wish to seal the case as there is private medical information which can be inferred from reading the public files. I spoke with a lawyer at a "free lawyer advice" event. They helped me create a Motion to Seal document draft (as this isn't a stock form I could find at the Washington Law Help website).

I would like to file the Motion to Seal. I know to file it at the superior court clerk's office but am uncertain of the exact procedure involved and corresponding motions to file with it. I am wondering if anyone here can give me a run down of the steps so I can accomplish this.

Thank you
Last edited: