Parole, Probation motion to revoke probation and execute sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevind

What should I expect to happen in this hearing. I don't have a lawyer and I work full time. I have a felony sis for domestic assault that I plead guilty to on plea bargain 5 yr probation. my wife left Mr for another man the one that was commiting adultry with that got me so upset for this charge. now die us saying that I smacked her with open take on her upper thigh to cause bruising and on another date later that I choked her until her eyes bulged out. no police ever called and tbh. this is all a lie to get a protective order on me do die can get the house back and have her boyfriend move in. I have 2 new felony charges from the prosecutor 5months after her allegations. we are in process of divorce also. I've been a mess over her tearing our family apart. Also she spoke out at my guilty plea hearing going against her statement that I hit her in the face. She said he never hit me in the face after the prosecutor read the discovery or statement. I'm in so much trouble and she had had s restraining order before in which she voluntary moved back in the home with me before even trying to drop the order. She did not abide to this order and allowed me to break the order also. She had this all planned because her significant others child turned 18 and they both left their marriages to start a new life together and destroying two beautiful families. I don't know what ti do. I admit that I lost focus s short period after she left and got 2 violations. now I'm doing right and following the rules but am not sure what this means.

What should I expect to happen in this hearing. I don't have a lawyer and I work full time. I have a felony sis for domestic assault that I plead guilty to on plea bargain 5 yr probation. my wife left Mr for another man the one that was commiting adultry with that got me so upset for this charge. now die us saying that I smacked her with open take on her upper thigh to cause bruising and on another date later that I choked her until her eyes bulged out. no police ever called and tbh. this is all a lie to get a protective order on me do die can get the house back and have her boyfriend move in. I have 2 new felony charges from the prosecutor 5months after her allegations. we are in process of divorce also. I've been a mess over her tearing our family apart. Also she spoke out at my guilty plea hearing going against her statement that I hit her in the face. She said he never hit me in the face after the prosecutor read the discovery or statement. I'm in so much trouble and she had had s restraining order before in which she voluntary moved back in the home with me before even trying to drop the order. She did not abide to this order and allowed me to break the order also. She had this all planned because her significant others child turned 18 and they both left their marriages to start a new life together and destroying two beautiful families. I don't know what ti do. I admit that I lost focus s short period after she left and got 2 violations. now I'm doing right and following the rules but am not sure what this means.

Okay, you could end up serving years in prison, if you do get revoked.

So, before your next hearing, hire a lawyer to represent you.

If you can't afford to hire a lawyer, when you appear at the hearing ask the court of a lawyer (public defender) can be appointed to assist and represent you in this serious matter.

If your finances are so poor, you qualify, a lawyer will be appointed to help you.

If the court decides you can hor e alawyer, ask for two or three weeks to get money together to hire a lawyer.

Bottom line, no lawyer means you'll eventually end up in prison and get revoked.

Often that means you could serve the five years in a state prison (less good time, if your state permits that).

Good luck....STAY AWAY from your wife, obey the restraining order, if you value your freedom.

Also, don't communicate with her. if she contacts you, tell your lawyer, when you hire or get the public defender.

Agree - you definitely need a lawyer's help to get the best outcome possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back