Motion Practice

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Grateful for some direction.

I have a judgment from The Civil Court against an individual. He has re-located therefore the address on the judgment is no longer valid. In order to revise the address, I have to file a motion for a change of address.

When I asked how I go about doing so, they indicated I should hire a lawyer or research it.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

A :D
Ridiculous... ask the clerk. You should be able to do something pro se and simply state exactly what it is you need to do and file it with the court. Great leeway should be granted to pro se litigants. Best is to file the judgment and create a lien as soon as possible.
Not open for further replies.