mother of student wrote petition to kick my son out of preschool

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyknowsbest

my son is 5 and is in his last few weeks of preschool, and a overly concerned mother decided instead of approaching us the parents of her concern , she wrote a petition and met with other parents of fellow students of my son and asked that they sign the letter to have something done about my son hitting children, my sons teachers assure me that this"crazy lady" has no idea what she is talking about and is relying on misinformed parents and half true reports from her 5 yr old . my son did indeed have a few weird months of aggressive behavior , we assumed it was the fact that we moved and
his teachers said his behavior was nothing out of the ordinary, the other kids in his class are now saying "youre not my friend to him and the faculty now reccomends we change his class, but they say its not related to the letter, but we dont agree, they are also blamed in the letter for inaction after this parent complained, do i have anycase? iwant to drop it but if next year in public school they happen to be in the same class, what if that crazy mom decides to continue her battle against my son, i would like to have at least refuted these claims, what to do.....

I'm geting mixed signals here. You ask if you have any case, but you say you want to drop it.

You can certainly present your side of the story to refute the allegations. I imagine statements from the teachers would carry significant weight. But ultimately it is probably up to the school to decide in which class to place your son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back