Assault & Battery mlintel777@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpm3ml

Arrested for accessory to assault with a deadly weapon, and conspiracy to commit a crime. After 4 days in jail, was released and told charges have not been filed, but have not been dropped either. Three months later now, im continuing my career in security. Cannot obtain firearm or baton permit, nor receive any new firearms for personal use. Id like to put this problem behind me to continue my career and move further up. My life seems to be at a standstill, career wise. How can I go about getting the charges formally dropped to move on. Thank you in advance for any info.

Arrested for accessory to assault with a deadly weapon, and conspiracy to commit a crime. After 4 days in jail, was released and told charges have not been filed, but have not been dropped either. Three months later now, im continuing my career in security. Cannot obtain firearm or baton permit, nor receive any new firearms for personal use. Id like to put this problem behind me to continue my career and move further up. My life seems to be at a standstill, career wise. How can I go about getting the charges formally dropped to move on. Thank you in advance for any info.

You should discuss this with a couple criminal defense attorneys in your area.

The initial meeting is normally at no cost.

I'd guess that the investigation is proceeding, but how would an unknown dummy like me know more than you? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Agree with army judge re talking to a lawyer/lawyers. You might want to consider changing the title of your thread from your e-mail address to something else for your protection due to trolls/spammers who frequent forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back