Miss Brownn asks ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbrown

What do I need to do and approximately how much does it cost to get my record expunged. I was recently denied a job because of my background check. The only thing I know it could have been was a bounced check charge from 12 years ago. Although the check was for $15. I paid all fines and fees, it is still on my record. I was fingerprinted and was in a holding cell for 7 hours but never went to jail. I have no idea whether the case was adjudicated or not. It is old and I don't want it to hinder me again on getting a decent job. I am sure it would come up as a "fraudulent funds" charge and the viewer has no idea if it was $1. or a million but it looks bad. I have never had drug or alcohol charges, violence charges or anything remotely close to that. This $15. check which cost close to $3000 to take care of is still haunting me. Please any advice you can offer would greatly be appreciated

There is a reason we ask for your state. When and even whether you can get a record expunged is state specific.

You can talk to a lawyer only & now or do as cbg asked & give us your state where we should be able to furnish you with some information regarding expungement of your record.

Expunctions or expungements mislead people into thinking the charge and the conviction can be cleansed. Don't be fooled. Once they getcha, you'll always be marred and stained. That's the way they've created their system. If the man has ever arrested or convicted you, that's always how it'll remain, expunctions and expungements are narcotics to calm the rabble. Sorry, a conviction is only cleansed and purified by a pardon. But, pardons don't get doled out to the rabble, just the hoity toity, the blue bloods get pardons.

Sorry, the truth isn't always what people want to know, but it is the truth.

One last thing, THEY make money when you chase your tale - expunctions and expungements - just part of how they deceive and delude us, the peasant class.

Florida is the state

I understand money is a revolving factor in all governmental issues. I also understand the legality of having to maintain records. What I am wondering is for a background check for a decent job, is there a way to get that one lousy thing off my background so that I can get these jobs. I have the qualifications for the job positions, have given interviews that floored them but when it comes to the red tape I get stumped. I have taken numerous background checks and never had issues. Because this was a bank, I am sure they saw the 15 dollar bounced check come up as "fraudulent funds". I can understand their reasoning for not wanting to hire me at that point. It has been a long time now, it is the only charge I have on there that is causing me issue. I don't do drugs, nor have any charges for it, I don't drink nor do I have any D.U.I's, I am not a sexual predator, nor thief. I have one lousy thing that was stupid, I blame no one but myself, I just want to move on and I am being held back. Again, the state is Florida

I understand money is a revolving factor in all governmental issues. I also understand the legality of having to maintain records. What I am wondering is for a background check for a decent job, is there a way to get that one lousy thing off my background so that I can get these jobs. I have the qualifications for the job positions, have given interviews that floored them but when it comes to the red tape I get stumped. I have taken numerous background checks and never had issues. Because this was a bank, I am sure they saw the 15 dollar bounced check come up as "fraudulent funds". I can understand their reasoning for not wanting to hire me at that point. It has been a long time now, it is the only charge I have on there that is causing me issue. I don't do drugs, nor have any charges for it, I don't drink nor do I have any D.U.I's, I am not a sexual predator, nor thief. I have one lousy thing that was stupid, I blame no one but myself, I just want to move on and I am being held back. Again, the state is Florida

We understand what you're asking.

Many people ask about the same thing.

One of our mods even gave you a link.

I'm just being HONEST, even after you do everything they require, the stain won't be removed.

The state will offer a carrot, of absolution and cleansing, and people pursue it.

Some hire lawyers to acquire this remarkable thing for them.

Some do it themselves.

Eventually, after many go through the motions, jump the hoops, pay the money, they get the beautiful THING.

But, the DIRTY stain still remains.

ONLY elected governments can lie to the people and get away with stealing their money and running PONZI schemes.

So, follow the instructions, seek the carrot, consume its delicious nectar, and the pain will remain.

Sorry, but once you get in THEIR system, it never gets wiped away; except by executive pardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back