Criminal Law Misdemeanor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefybabyy28

Hi, I have a Misdemeanor charge, of possesion of marijuana .0 grams ( they found a stem in my car ) I was wondering, does that I affect my immigration status? Can I get deported? It's my first time ever getting in trouble.

Hi, I have a Misdemeanor charge, of possesion of marijuana .0 grams ( they found a stem in my car ) I was wondering, does that I affect my immigration status? Can I get deported? It's my first time ever getting in trouble.

Your immigration status won't be affected if you ADMIT TO NOTHING and plead not guilty.

In our great country, you are INNOCENT until proven guilty in a court of law.

You don't have to prove your innocence, the state must prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

If you can';t afford a lawyer, ask for the court to appoint one for you.

That's another great thing about our marvelous country, free lawyers for the poor!

If you can afford a lawyer, by all means, hire one!

On the other hand, if you've blabbed about this and admitted your guilt, you really need a lawyer.

A lawyer can get you a real, sweet deal.

They call them plea bargains.

Just be quiet, let your lawyer do his job and make sure he knows that you have an immigration issue. You will be ok...

I do have a lawyer, It's just I am scared I will be found guilty, because of a Stem.

Stray away from the dope.
Stay away from the people who do the dope.
If it ain't legal, it'll cause you trouble, burst your bubble, and break ytour piggy bank!
Dope causes problems.
Stay away from the dope and dopers.

You have NOTHING to worry about, if you say NOTHING more about this and follow the advice of YOUR lawyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back