Criminal Law Misdemeanor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYHOPE12

Hi everybody....................my question is...in what can immigration affect if a person gets mistermeaner and what would happened .how immigration would act about it. Plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help....with an answer...people told me you have to pay up to 20thounsand $$$$$for two people... and my second question about this same issue finding an wallet would it be a mistermeaner . what about if the owner lies saying he/she took from her which is different. how would it end a case like that when the owner of the wallet its lying...

Last edited:
Hi everybody....................my question is...in what can immigration affect if a person gets mistermeaner and what would happened .how immigration would act about it. Plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help....with an answer...people told me you have to pay up to 20thounsand $$$$$for two people... and my second question about this same issue finding an wallet would it be a mistermeaner . what about if the owner lies saying he/she took from her which is different. how would it end a case like that when the owner of the wallet its lying...

"FINDING" someones wallet is not a crime at all. There is no way to tell how the case would end if the person is lying about it. When the wallet was found was it turned in? what have you been charged with???:dunno:

If you an immigrant to this country, any sort of legal problem can get you deported.
At a minimum, it can cause Homeland Security to scrutinize you.
They can even incarcerate you while scrutinizing you.
Better that you tell them about your problems, than them finding our and coming to get you.
Although highly unlikely that you'd be deported for this little transgression, you never know these days.
Contact immigration and tell them what happened.
Ask them what they wish for you to do.
If you have an immigration lawyer, contact him/her, too.
Finding a wallet isn't a crime, but what happend to the contents of the wallet after it was found?
If you find anything, it should immediately be given to law enforcement.
That absolves you of any problems the found object might present!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back