Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication MIP of alcohol, while on probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart7

I live in North Carolina

*I am currently on probation, under multiple charges, which include possession of drug paraphernalia, DWI (under 21), and possession of a weapon (brass knuckles). After going to court for all that my lawyer made some kind of deal saying if I stayed on probation for 1 year, did 24 hours community services, and pay 500 dollars that my record would be cleared after my year of probation was up. I was put on probation June 12th, and I have been drug-free everytime he visits or when I visit him. I also finished all my community services, and paid the fine of 500 dollars.*

Well it was a normal day on March 30th, when me an my friend decided to go fishing down in Newport. We stopped by a local convience store and bought some beer (a 12 pack of budweiser) *they never card us*. We proceeded down to the fishing spot and started fishing. Slightly disturbed by how many people litered down there we began picking up trash along the way. It was 11 o'clock when we started drinking, and I only had 2, while my friend only had 1. After catching some big bull gills, and one bass *which we also released after catching* we decided to head on home, this was around 3 o'clock. Walking back to the car we were stopped by a wildlife officer, and thats were the fun began. He asked use for our fishing lisc. which we did not have. After that he asked us are ages. I wasn't going to try and lie my way out of this like I tried so many times before, so I told him I was 18 and my friend was 17. He looked at the beer and said "lets go back to the cars." He wrote use up both for MIP of alcohol, and also fishing without a lisc.

Any information about what might happen please let me know, my court date is April 30th. I am hoping maybe a fine and community services, but I know my probation will definately take a role in this... Also note that all this happened in a differnate county, than my last charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back