Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication MIP-In GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bperez12

I was charged with five misdemeanors in Bulloch County, GA. Obstruction of justice, pedestrain under the influence, false i.d., minor under the influence, and drunk in public. I was arrested on August 19th, and I was also arrested in Suwanee, GA for minor under the influence and possesion of paraphanalia. How should I use the first offenders act considering I was arrested in Suwanee on the 5th of July and haven't gone to court for that yet. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. Now that I am out of jail and waiting for my court dates what should I be doing to better my situation and what can I expect coming out of my first and second court date.

I was charged with five misdemeanors in GA. Obstruction of justice, pedestrain under the influence, false i.d., minor under the influence, and drunk in public. I was arrested on August 19th, and I was also arrested in GA for minor under the influence and possesion of paraphanalia. How should I use the first offenders act considering I was arrested on the 5th of July and haven't gone to court for that yet. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. Now that I am out of jail and waiting for my court dates what should I be doing to better my situation and what can I expect coming out of my first and second court date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back