Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI MIP, DUI, and then some

Status
Not open for further replies.

lipglos5ed

apparently i got the wrong cop on the wrong night. whatever reason, he issued be 7 separate charges, 3 of them involving alcohol. these include:
DUI less safe
DUI over .02 under 21
Minor in possession of alcohol
improper lane change
speeding
violation of class D license (even though im over 18)
reckless driving
what happened was, i was speeding along the highway and got pulled over..im 19 years old and i had two glasses of wine the night before, and this was around 4am that i was trying to get home. anyway, there was 2 unopened wine bottles and 2 unopened champagne bottles in my car, and after the cop pulled me over i had told him no i didnt drink anything. he asked what my story was and i told him i was on my way home and i knew i was speeding. he asked where i was coming from and i told him from a university dorm party. when he got me out of the car, he had given me a sobriety test and then breathalyzed me (0.041) and then arrested me for dui, but he did not read me my miranda rights and searched my entire car without my permission (thats how he found my alcohol in my trunk). my question is, does he even need my permission? what're the consequences?? im freaking out.
i got out of jail without any bonds, because the cops INSIDE the station (not the actual cop that arrested me) felt sorry for me and asked this "judge" (actually a sgt) for a pretrial and i was granted freedom after a few questions and a few phone calls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back