Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter minor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarur

if i see my mom killing another person and i am the only one who saw her they are on trial if i dont want to talk to the judge or anyone else about it can i oppose to talking to them (im a minor and a familiar)

I'm sorry, but your situation goes far beyond the scope of a message forum.

Or are you doing homework?

if i see my mom killing another person and i am the only one who saw her they are on trial if i dont want to talk to the judge or anyone else about it can i oppose to talking to them (im a minor and a familiar)

Oh, my goodness, what a horrible thing to have experienced.
Let's hope you're only asking a "what if".
Okay, if you saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, under the mistletoe on Christmas Eve; could Daddy make you tell what you saw?
You like how I cleaned that up, huh? LOL
Same question, but a better (more family oriented) question.
Well, no one can know what another person observes.
Maybe you saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, maybe you sneezed, closed your eyes at the exact moment they kissed and never saw a darn thing.
You see, only YOU know what YOU saw.
Being that you can't be tested to prove or disprove what you saw, let your conscience be your guide.
I wish you the best.

OP's IP address is Mexico. (though jurisdiction notes NY) OP - as Proserpina said, what you are asking goes beyond what a message board can answer & we are a US law forum. If this situation is true, you need more help than we can give you.

OP's IP address is Mexico. (though jurisdiction notes NY) OP - as Proserpina said, what you are asking goes beyond what a message board can answer & we are a US law forum. If this situation is true, you need more help than we can give you.

Well, Betty, that makes sense.
In many cases illegal entrants into US territory settle in, get jobs, behave themselves like the rest of us yahoos.
Occasionally, one will get into a fracas or scrape, and hightail it for the motherland or fatherland in order to avoid the criminal justice system of the US.
So, perhaps sweet little sissy, or darling little Danny DID see mommy KISSING Santa Claus, and was whisked away with mommy to the native land.
What a horrible thought.

Yep - who knows though that is a horrible thought.

Yeah it might be possible that you can be called as a witness.As long as you dont tell them you dont saw anything they can not call you.but you know we dont know about the thing.So it might be better if you consult a good manslaughter lawyer in your area and ask him whatever question you need to know answers.And do one thing try to save your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back