Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse michigan medical marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanvanator

I know the talyor Michigan police officers lied on the weight I had of medical marijuana to put me over my limits what do I do and they seised my buddys money and he don't have a drug charge is that possable

I know the talyor Michigan police officers lied on the weight I had of medical marijuana to put me over my limits what do I do and they seised my buddys money and he don't have a drug charge is that possable

Your buddy could be a SNITCH...people get led to the criminal law slaughter everyday by their pals, frinds, and buddies snitching them out!

Or, you pal could have just gotten LUCKY.

You plead NOT guilty in court, stop blabbing, stay our of more trouble during the pendency of this matter, hire yourself a lawyer, or ask the court to appoint one to assist you, assuming you qualify financially, and wait.

One ting is for sure, we are powerless to fix anything, assuming what you say is true.

But, a Michigan court can certainly get you the justice we all deserve.

You need to get a lawyer & speak only with your lawyer. The lawyer should be able to answer any questions you might have & get you the best outcome possible.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back