Merchant Acceptance - Kirby Vaccuum

ADPRASAD

Jurisdiction
California
December, 2015 Sales rep came to our door asking for the man of the house available and unfortunately my husband answered the door. Long story short somehow thy insisted my husband to buy kirby vaccuum from them so his credit was approved by Merchant acceptance. A very next day my husband took the vaccuum back to their local store to return and got our old vaccuum from them. The guy said he wil take care of it and there wont be charges on ur card. From February, 2016 they have been taking out money from our account and somehow i was thinking its my husband credit card bill till i asked him yesterday and he said he doesnt have direct deductable bill from our account. So i did reasearch and came to learn it was for Kirby vaccuum which we return a very next day. Merchant accetance needs proof of return but unfortunately they didnt give my husnand any cancellation confirmation. Hopefully we can get contact of people whom my husband return the item to.

You never got around to asking a question.

I suggest you stop the automatic debit immediately if you have already done so. Your bank won't be of much help trying to recover any of what has already paid. You've taken too long for them to be much help.
If you can determine the total amount that has been withdrawn you might seek compensation through small claims. However, if you've gone this long and haven't missed the money your easiest solution might just be to let it go and forget about it. If they want to demand you continue to pay then you can worry about court.

Back