Parole, Probation Medical Marijuana While on Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHASE12345

I am a medical marijuana patient in Colorado. I am also on probation for an unrelated offense. My problem is that my probation officer will not let me use my medicine while on probation. I have filed two motions with the court to modify the probation conditions, both were denied. I have seeked out helped from an attorney but $750 is the lowest price I have been quoted to help me with this. Can I file an appeal on these motions? Are there free legal services I could seek out? Where can I go from here? Any help on this matter would be greatly appricieated.

Even my friend is also having the same problem. We are looking for the solution. I read your post, if you have answer for this please kindly post the answer also. thank you..

Even my friend is also having the same problem. We are looking for the solution. I read your post, if you have answer for this please kindly post the answer also. thank you..

Try getting an attorney to bring you before your sentencing judge to exempt you from the law,with your recommendation for the mj. and previous medical records from expert doctors etc.You might even get your doctor to put something in writing.Also you could have your doctor speak to your probation officer.I am in the same boat if this b.s. repeal bill goes thru or another bill preventing me from having it just because on probation,here in Montana.Good luck to you.And god bless you :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back