masspay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been scammed.
I'll never be scammed.
That crypto nonsense immediately screamed ponzi scam, stay away, too risky.

Scammers prey upon greedy people.

I have zero need to be greedy.

What I possess, I earned legally.

I also protect it, by placing it where protections exist.

That said, investigate anyone who wants your money.

If you have doubts, just use a powerful word, NO.

A powerful phrase, NO THANK YOU.

None of those was or is a romanian company . If a romanian company would do what masspay do , it's activity would be suspended immediately , investigated and closed + legal actions in justice.
In other words, they would be considered guilty until proven innocent.
Our country runs just the opposite. One cannot be sentenced for a crime that has yet to be proven.
(It's a bit more complicated than that in many cases, of course.)

2.Ceausescu , if you ask any people who lived in his times , was the best leader of the country and they lived much better in his times than after. What you see from outside is just a movie. Nothing true. If you ask ukrainian people about Putin you may get a surprise also...not what you see on tv....but this is a very sensitive subject and is better to stay away ( the biggest nuclear power plant in Ukraine is under russian control for many months - ask yourself why russians would bomb themselves in there)

Utterly false. I know a lot of Romanian expats who would beg to differ.
And I've been to Romania several times.

The Romanian legal system is very different from the US, but it still doesn't work the way you think it does.

That said, I am still unclear on what is causing your problem. So, use that link to the Nevada bar, and try to get an initial consult.

This is a nice discussion , starting from something and going to something else :)
Thank you all , again.
I used masspay because i had no better choices and i sent 2 test transfer which was fine and fast.
I don't know if i can use that link and file a complaint if i'm not american , but i'll try.
I did not want to say that romanian legal system is superior or so , because is not , is very inferior , is a lot of corruption everywhere , specially in higher functions and politics. But no company or legal entity can go so far , to have clients complaining on google for stealing their money from their wallets , without being questionated and investigated by police and authorities.

But no company or legal entity can go so far , to have clients complaining on google for stealing their money from their wallets , without being questionated and investigated by police and authorities.
That is a much different thing than jumping straight to prosecution and sentencing. Yes, even here in America, if there is enough reason to suspect that wrongdoing may be occurring, the company/entity can be investigated by the appropriate authorities.

Last edited:
This website is legit? may works for my problem? Report Fraud
Yes, that is a legitimate site, although I am not sure if it's the right place for a dispute such as yours. Your remedy likely lies within your contract with the company (the terms of service linked above at masspay).

If anybody is still around ... none of you , and me neither , haven't noticed Masspay Inc. is registered in Delaware , not in Nevada....
Can you advice me where to adress my complaints in this case?

Last edited:
If anybody is still around ... none of you , and me neither , haven't noticed Masspay Inc. is registered in Delaware , not in Arizona....
Can you advice me where to adress my complaints in this case?
Read the terms of service. They almost certainly contain a choice-of-venue clause.

Read the terms of service. They almost certainly contain a choice-of-venue clause.
They can say anything in T&C, but the law is above all their terms and conditions.
If their company is registered in Delaware , i should address to Delaware authorities , i think.
My question was "to which authorities from Delaware should i file my complaints?"
From my researches i found to The Attorney General Kathy Jennings , to The Division of Professional Regulations , Division Of Corporations of Delaware . Are these fine?
Thank you!

They can say anything in T&C, but the law is above all their terms and conditions.
Yes, I agree insofar as any portions of the terms and conditions that violate the applicable law will not be enforceable. However, choice-of-venue clauses are, generally enforceable.

Yours is a contract dispute, plain and simple.

READ YOUR CONTRACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back