K Visa marring a american

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebc_

HI

I need help with some questions . I come across the Canadian /US border on the 27 Aug 2005
I was given a I-94 when I crossed and on it it saids that I got to leave on the 21 Sept 2005 and on the back it say STAY LIMITED TO PER .........SI TOM HORSELY,,, can you tell what that means, also I want to extend my stay to get married can I still file for a change of status.
I have all the forms to do this ,I had my passport stamped also when I crossed.And if I stay pass the date on my I-94 will I be staying pass my time . This is my 3 th time down here in the last year. I don't want to go back to canada because I want to be with the one I love and we want to married. Would it be better if we just got married and then I File for change off status or file for change of status now before we married .
Also If I file for exchange of status now can you tell me why they want to know how much money I got and the source, and bases for any income I have.
Please let me now ASAP what we can do for me stay here in the U S , any help would be thankful.

:confused:
Thank You

You can only file for adjustment of status while you are "in status", so you would need to do it before 9/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back