Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyaniki

I got a marijuana possession charge on my aunts backyard i was in the shed and had .3 grams on me when the police show up at the sheds door and blinded me with there flash light they saw that i had a grinder and a scale im front of me they said they had smell it that was there excuse to tresspass i should have ask for a warrant but i panic because i was high so they pat me down it was on my pocket now i got a curt date is there anything i can do to get it drop? I am unemploy so i would have to get a curt appointed lawyer. Im dealing with fairfax county.

You will need to discuss options with your court appointed attorney when you receive one.

I wouldn't be surprised if your aunt or a neighbor called the police.
If they were called to the property, or from just in passing they smelled the marijuana and investigated, they likely were not in a situation where they needed a warrant.
You won't likely get it dropped, but you might be able to minimize the damage.

I got a marijuana possession charge on my aunts backyard i was in the shed and had .3 grams on me when the police show up at the sheds door and blinded me with there flash light they saw that i had a grinder and a scale im front of me they said they had smell it that was there excuse to tresspass i should have ask for a warrant but i panic because i was high so they pat me down it was on my pocket now i got a curt date is there anything i can do to get it drop? I am unemploy so i would have to get a curt appointed lawyer. Im dealing with fairfax county.

I hope you learn something AFTER this is over.

Leave that dope alone.

Anything is possible, and the impossible can and does sometimes happen.

That said, plead not guilty, hire a lawyer (or ask the court to appoint one if you can't afford one), stay out of trouble during the pendency of this matter, SHUT UP about all of this, speak ONLY to your lawyer, wait, and leave the dope alone!

You do that, and good magic can happen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back