manslaugter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dockery0590

my son is not guilty, but because he said he would take the rap for a so-called friend, they both didn't know that the boy was going to die. my son has no real record but the other boy was on probation for a felony. so they decide to let my son take the fall. when the police finally caught up to them. the other boy who stabbed the boy to death didn't tell the truth he just kept to the lie that they had agreed to. the agreement was i'll take the fall for the assault charge. any way my son is now being charged with manslaughter and having signed the paper in which he didn't read because he thought that the other person told the truth is going to do time for something he didn't do. the other boy threw away the evidence that would clear my son in the hudson river. my son is only 21 . i'm sad. his life being trhrown away because he called himself helping some one who's a bad person. especially because he's not speaking up the truth now. he doesn't want to go to jail. but i guess it's alright for my son to. help me. my heart is broken.

Please be careful about posting this on an internet board.

Your son desperately needs an attorney. He should have been appointed a public defender.

No offense, but unless you were actually at the scene of the crime. You do not know what happened. I am already confused by your post.

What do you mean no "real" record?

He needs to talk to his attorney. Your son qas obviously at the scene of the crime and even if there was no intent to kill the victim, if he died that generates a very serious charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back