Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Man turns himself in on possession charge while possessing illegal drugs.

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Texas
Tyler+Edmonson+mug+Cropped.jpg

=======================================================

GROESBECK, Texas (KWTX) GROESBECK, Texas (KWTX) A wanted man has extended his jail stay after a deputy found drugs on him as he turning himself in to the Limestone County Jail.

According to Limestone County Sheriff's Office officials, Tyler Edmonson turned himself in Monday on an outstanding warrant for possession of a controlled substance.

During a standard pat down, a deputy found illegal narcotics in his pants pocket, Sheriff Dennis Wilson said.

Officials believe he was trying to take the drugs with him into the jail.

Wilson said a new charge of possession of a controlled substance pursuant to commitment/sentence was added.

Edmonson remained in the Limestone County Jail Wednesday.

"People never stop amazing us," LCSO officials said in a Facebook post. "Good job Deputy Patton."

OP NOTE: I've been following the "crime game" for decades and these critters continue to astound me with their brazen stupidity.

=======================================================

Local Sheriff: Man wanted for drugs turns himself in with drugs in pants

I feel bad for him...kinda. He just looks so pathetic. Do prisons in TX offer drug/alcohol treatment ( AA,NA)?

The TDCJ (the state agency that operates our prisons) offers felons who earn the privilege access to various opportunities to rehabilitate themselves, including two year and four year college educations.

The 254 county jails offer everything from incarceration to various improvement programs.

I've found this to be true in the vast majority of states.

As far as the way he looks, he reported to jail HIGH.

Drug abusers in the midst of their highs eventually enter what I call "sleepyhead time".

Our idiot offender has entered "sleepyhead time".

Darwin was wrong.

The unfit do survive.

If he was a member of any other species on Earth he would have wandered from the herd and been eaten by predators.

The TDCJ (the state agency that operates our prisons) offers felons who earn the privilege access to various opportunities to rehabilitate themselves, including two year and four year college educations.

The 254 county jails offer everything from incarceration to various improvement programs.

I've found this to be true in the vast majority of states.

As far as the way he looks, he reported to jail HIGH.

Drug abusers in the midst of their highs eventually enter what I call "sleepyhead time".

Our idiot offender has entered "sleepyhead time".
I understand he was nodding. That he showed up stoned is why I find him sad and pathetic. Dude done pickled his brain... :(

Darwin was wrong.

The unfit do survive.

If he was a member of any other species on Earth he would have wandered from the herd and been eaten by predators.
My middle of the road Massachusetts liberal feelings of guilt kicked in because you made me laugh with your posting. Shame on you Jack!! :p

This reminds me of the guy I arrested after I saw him flee the store during a beer run.
When I inventoried his van I found a 40 ounce beer in the back seat that actually belonged to him. He said he didn't want it because it was warm, so he stole another 40 from the store.
The dummy was a parolee with a lengthy record and went back to prison over it.

Back