Naturalization, Citizenship Mafioso Need Help Please Citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

citizenship

Hi Mafioso i know you help me lot and i really appreciated for every answer you gave me , just to make sure before apply for my citizenship.

incident accured 07-06-2003 , judgment date is : 10-30-2003, Domestic violence , received $500 fine , No probation No jail time , Misdemeanor A Reduced to Misdemeanor C ,

i was wondering if i am elligible to apply for citizenship now , i mean if i apply for citizenship now by the time my citizenship interview comes i think i`ll be finished my 5 years for good moral character period ? and what is my chance to be citizen ? that is my only offense in USA since i become resident.
Best Regards,

Hi Mafioso i know you help me lot and i really appreciated for every answer you gave me , just to make sure before apply for my citizenship.

incident accured 07-06-2003 , judgment date is : 10-30-2003, Domestic violence , received $500 fine , No probation No jail time , Misdemeanor A Reduced to Misdemeanor C ,

i was wondering if i am elligible to apply for citizenship now , i mean if i apply for citizenship now by the time my citizenship interview comes i think i`ll be finished my 5 years for good moral character period ? and what is my chance to be citizen ? that is my only offense in USA since i become resident.
Best Regards,

Some people have done just that and have been successful. But I would advice you apply only after the five years.................that would avoid any possible complication or denial which could lead to new payments. Technically should be eligible only after five years. So applying before could lead to denial.

okay thank you but from which date ? from date of incident or the date of judgment ? because there are 3 months between the date of incident and judgment .

Best Regards,

From the date of the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back