Lover purposely broke my heart for sexual and sadistic gratification ( I have proof)

RmelissaR

Jurisdiction
Virginia
I'm unsure if I chose the correct field. This regards intentional affliction of emotional distress and sexual misconduct.
I met somebody online and we had a brief sexual relationship. He asked me a series of unique questions before we met, what's your favorite color, what's your biggest fear, tell me one secret even your parents don't know about you, etc... He is connected to a motivational speaker and the worlds foremost NLP gurus. He is a top salesman. I acted in ways out of character to me. I always deeply and immediately taken by this person in a very deep and profound way. ( The NLP things, I discovered later)
Cut to 5 years later and he contacted me out of the blue. He RE'd an email from 5 years ago. The last thing I said, I really liked you and I'm crying. He said I still think of you too. I was very nervous about meeting up with him. I knew that I would fall madly in love and was concerned that he was just looking for sex.
I made very clear that I wasn't looking for casual sex with him. He claimed that he wasn't looking for just sex or would have continued seeing me previously. He went into a long tirade of proclaiming to want a deep and serious relationship with me. I have the emails.
( An interesting point of note, in those 5 years he had romanced a woman in China leading her to believe that he wanted to get married. She became pregnant and although the child was born in China, he had him registered as a US citizen. Once he got the child over here, he dropped the mother. Refused to marry her and left her to fend for herself completely taking over the child)
This is a very long story and I'm unsure if anybody will even read this. I will enhance details if I receive any interest. In trying to make this as short as possible. I fell deeply and madly in love with him in the deepest way one could fall in love. We had a very sexually intense relationship where I was doing things that I was uncomfortable with. In the end he confessed that he was only after one thing- sex. I have the emails. He went out of his way and delighted in watching my helplessness and in breaking my heart in a million pieces.
That was 5 years ago. I have been emotionally devastated for 5 years, broken. This person defrauded me and purposely broke my heart and violated my body. I have been unable to date ever since. I have to force myself to care for myself, severe anxiety, suicidal and deep depression.
This is clearly rape by fraud and intentional affliction of emotional distress. It amazes me as if my heart ( and broken heart syndrome can actually kill) seems to have no value where the law is concerned?

You're CORRECT, the law will take little (if any) interest in what you term to be RAPE.

What you call RAPE, the law would call SEDUCTION.

You require a psychiatrist, not an attorney.

I wish you a healing, and a happy life.

This is clearly rape by fraud and intentional affliction of emotional distress.

No, it isn't. You're just one of millions of fools who fall for somebody's line and get burnt.

Learn from it, get over it, get on with your life. If you find that difficult, get counseling.

There is nothing the law will do for you.

No, it isn't. You're just one of millions of fools who fall for somebody's line and get burnt.

Learn from it, get over it, get on with your life. If you find that difficult, get counseling.

There is nothing the law will do for you.

Actually, I've learned enormously from this. Burnt does not even begin to describe.

I appreciate the responses that I got. I believe that I already knew the answer to my question but, this verifies.
I do believe that he should be held responsible for costs of treatment for injuries he intentionally inflicted.
It does amaze me how humans have such little legal protection from seducers, con artists and the like. When, I believe I can be taken to court for lying on a job application.

I appreciate the responses that I got. I believe that I already knew the answer to my question but, this verifies.
I do believe that he should be held responsible for costs of treatment for injuries he intentionally inflicted.
It does amaze me how humans have such little legal protection from seducers, con artists and the like. When, I believe I can be taken to court for lying on a job application.

You can be sued for the most innocuous of reasons.
That means nothing, because the plaintiff bears the burden of proving her case.

The best protection we all have is the immediate, instant, application of the most powerful word on the planet, NO.

I've used NO all of my life.

My dad believed NO could repel bullies, slay dragons, and save fortunes.

Seriously, it's easier to say NO, reflect upon that decision, and later say YES, than it is for the reverse.

Now that you know, be wary, cautious, and reluctant to agree to the schemes, scams, and cons thrown your way daily.

Nancy Reagan was reviled for suggesting people "just say NO to drugs"!
My dad would always smile when he heard the chattering naybobs whine about her prescient advice.

You see, dad knew the power of NO.

Now you do, too.

Back