Deportation, Re-entry Lost Green Card, Deportation possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billssly1

My ex-girlfriend who is 33 is a "green card" holder but she lost her card 8 years ago and never replaced it, same for her passport. She uses her old card which has her maiden name on it and is well expired, ahe also uses an invalid Massachusetts picture ID as well as her SS card which both have her married name on them. She lives in Florida and is currently under investigation for workers comp insurance fraud, federal tax fraud (2007), and possibly federal tax evasion (2006). She may also be subject to fraud in Massachusetts as she recieved two checks for her state tax returns for the 2004 tax year and kept them both. She has also moved seven times in the last 4 years without once notifying USCIS (INS). I was told if she is caught without her green card she could be subject to a misdemeanor, if she moves and fails to notify the proper authorities she is also subject to a misdemeanor for each instance, I know as far as the workers comp fraud that is classified here in Florida as a class 3 felony. She also subjected our 6 year old daughter to taking a semi-nude picture of her so she could post it on myspace. Now she has several on there that my daughter has seen because of her. I feel she has exploited and endangered our childs well being. She refuses to pay me child support of any kind and I am going to get an order for that Monday. Can she be deported? If so who do I report her to to get the ball rolling? I thank you for your time.

Call the immigration bureaucrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back