Logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

Super Moderator
Don't suppose we're getting anywhere with the log in issue mentioned in the Note, above, are we?

This having to log in each and every time is getting a little old.

I never have to log in every time I come to the forum. (if that is what you mean)

That's strange. :(

Until this week, I could stay logged in at work even though I had to log in every time at home. This week, we had a software upgrade on one of the programs we use at work, and a slight bug meant that everyone had to clear out their cache files to make it work. Now I have to log in every time at home and at work.

I've been working on this. I'll have it finally solved over the weekend once and for all. It's plagued a number of other sites as well as I have to login as well. I had thought we'd be long moved to the other software but that too has had some issues and I'd rather not make big changes if it isn't broken. I'll keep you updated. As always, if there is any issue at all, just contact me directly and glad to take care of asap.

If it helps any (I don't know if it will) I use Chrome at home and IE at work. (I know, I know. But at work, IE is my only option other than Firefox and I hate Firefox.)

I actually like IE. :)

I think we're getting somewhere on this. I'll report back as soon as I confirm. In the meanwhile, I'd like to wish everyone great weather on this Memorial Day weekend, a time for us to remember those who served and serve in the armed forces and appreciating what they do.

Thank you. Everyone enjoy tomorrow. Brother & I are going to a Memorial Day "service" at a park in our town remembering those who served (many who have lost their life serving) & those currently serving to protect our country.

and suddenly the log on "remember me" feature works for me again. Under both IE and Chrome. For no apparent reason.

Yay - maybe it's fixed though I never had that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back