LLC and required documentation for correspondence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aranock

i have a concern over the naming conventions for an llc. If there is a primary company, and that company hires another company, who then contracts out to me to get the job done, then will i be required to put my company name on all documentation? We are hired as represenatives of the primary company through implied authority, and use the primary company on the letterhead and correspondence with the clients, so im thinking my company name wouldnt be relevant. Might be a lawyer question, but do you happen to know? Only thing holding me back from creating the llc is the name now. If it is req, then id want to use my name with an llc on it to create the least confusion to the client due to the long chain of liability

Much thanks in advance

i have a concern over the naming conventions for an llc. If there is a primary company, and that company hires another company, who then contracts out to me to get the job done, then will i be required to put my company name on all documentation? We are hired as represenatives of the primary company through implied authority, and use the primary company on the letterhead and correspondence with the clients, so im thinking my company name wouldnt be relevant. Might be a lawyer question, but do you happen to know? Only thing holding me back from creating the llc is the name now. If it is req, then id want to use my name with an llc on it to create the least confusion to the client due to the long chain of liability

Much thanks in advance

If Bigdome Enterprises hires you, Joe Jones, LLC; to provide a service to Dinosaur Holdings, you need not use your name, unless directed to do so by Bigdome Enterprises.

Why?

Because Dinosaur Holdings has contracted with Bigdome Enterprises, not Joe Jones, LLC.

But, to be safe, you should pose this question to an authority figure at Bigdome Enterprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back