Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Living arrangements for sexual offender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evorablue

My nephew is now 20yrs. old, he is being released from prison (Ohio) in December of 08. His offense was 2 counts of sexual misconduct with a minor (his girlfriend aged 15 at the time). He served 1 yr. His mother is telling him he can't live with her because of his minor siblings (7&8yrs.) Are there any laws in Ohio prohibiting these living arrangements? What are the laws regarding these situations? Can he move out of state after his release? Thank you for taking the time to address these questions.

His mother is telling him he can't live with her because of his minor siblings (7&8yrs.)

If ma doesn't want him living there, then that settles that.

I'm not sure about Ohio law, but for the most part he can't live within certain feet of schools and parks.

seniorjudge is right though. The law doesn't really matter, if his mother doesn't want to allow him back into the home.

Is there a law against him living in the same household as minor children? Probably not, except for what I mentioned above.

He'll be on PRC for 6 months. Are there any laws prohibiting him from leaving the state because his grandparents are willing to take him in but they live in indiana

I believe he can move out of state as long as he gets permission from the courts first he would have to register in that state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back