Live Help! Up and Running!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wechsler

Administrator
Staff member
Live support is now up and running! If there's a problem you're having here with the forums, posts not appearing, etc. just look in the right hand column. If we're online, just click to chat!:nuts

Looking for some consultation...
For the last 10 years, my husband who has to children from his first marriage, has never missed or have been late with his Child Support payments.  His ex is currently seeking  more money......She is well educated (double master +) and employ.  Her current salary is about $75,000. He makes $130,000 in salary, and pays $21,000 Child Support (2 Kids - 12yr / 20 yr) $24,000 Private school and College tuitions combine & $6,000 Medical insurance (total of 51,000 payment). Now she wants $2,500 for summer camp. Is he paying too much and can she ask for the camp maney? Thank You.

Looking for some consultation...
For the last 10 years, my husband who has to children from his first marriage, has never missed or have been late with his Child Support payments.* His ex is currently seeking* more money......She is well educated (double master +) and employ.* Her current salary is about $75,000. He makes $130,000 in salary, and pays $21,000 Child Support (2 Kids - 12yr / 20 yr) $24,000 Private school and College tuitions combine & $6,000 Medical insurance (total of 51,000 payment). Now she wants $2,500 for summer camp. Is he paying too much and can she ask for the camp maney? Thank You.

Please post appropriate and read the forum descriptions! I think we'll need to make posting rules more obvious... an immediate project to be done!

Back on topic, we do have live support online when the icon says online!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back