Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

CDS826

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
I believe in my constitutional rights have been violated. I do not feel safe in my own home. Repeated incidents have led damages mentally, physically and emotionally with myself and my mother and children. Additionally I would like to address constitutional rights of a loved one have been violated as he is currently incarcerated. Please advise on how to seek restitution for these matters.

Repeated incidents have led damages mentally, physically and emotionally with myself and my mother and children.

By "mother and children" do you mean your mother and HER children or you and YOUR children?

What is your age?

Additionally I would like to address constitutional rights of a loved one have been violated as he is currently incarcerated.

That you address by consulting a criminal defense attorney.

And exactly HOW have your rights been violated?

You also seem to imply that the rights of your "loved one" have been violated simply because he is in jail or prison. So why do you think this person's rights have been violated?

Additionally I would like to address constitutional rights of a loved one have been violated as he is currently incarcerated.

Rights while in prison? He can file a grievance with the prison - use their internal prison grievance procedure.
Talk to a criminal law attorney.

Back