Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter Letting someone die of diabetes and necrophilia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe567

Banned
Jurisdiction
South Carolina
this probably going to be the most gloomiest and twisted post on this forum, but im just really curious about this. Let me explain the whole story. I'm a 20 year old male with autism (if that helps you understand the way i think) and i had a job working retail that i hated with an extreme passion but i never quit because my parents made me keep the job. Back in March of this year, i quit the job without telling my parents because they wouldn't give me the days off for my Washington D.C. road trip that me and my parents were taking together. Eventually, while we were on the trip in Washington D.C., my parents and I got into a huge argument because they found out that I quit my job, and they said that they were going to kick me out of the house, and I told them "I don't care, I'll run away without my insulin and die" (i have type 1 diabetes also. I'm not suicidal at all because i don't have the guts to kill myself, but i have a history of depression and wanting to be dead because my life sucks) plus i've been talking about running away without my insulin and dieing to them for a while because i hated my job they made me keep and other personal stuff in my life.

It was cold in Washington D.C. so i wanted to go south to be some place warmer when i died, so i left the hotel room without my insulin and got on a greyhound bus to Charlotte North Carolina (that was the furthest bus ride south i could afford). By the time I made it to North Carolina, I was already feeling sick because i didn't take any insulin in a while and I felt like i was going to die. I have a gay dating app on my ipod that uses my ipod's location to detect men who are near me, and this one 35 year old man messaged me and he asked me how i was doing. We started texting each other on my cellphone, and I basically told him everything that happened and that was going on because i needed to vent. and I told him that now i was in Charlotte North Carolina without my insulin and I was feeling really sick and I felt I was going to die soon.

BUT he then texted me back and asked me if I would like to come to his house and stay there, and he also told me that he's a necrophiliac and basically what he wanted to do was pick me up from the bus station, take me back to his house, wait for me to go into a diabetic coma and die of no insulin, then he wanted to keep my corpse and have sex with it. I thought about it for some time, but eventually i texted him back and told him "Yes, i'd be ok with it". but before he could come pick me up from the bus stop, my parents called me on the phone and were really stressed out and worried (they knew i didn't have any insulin with me) and they told me that it was ok that i quit my job and that they aren't really going to kick me out at all, and they apologized for arguing with me and they asked me where i was, and I told them i was in North Carolina, so they said they were going to come pick me up from the bus station. I texted the guy who wanted to have sex with my dead body and told him that I changed my mind, and he didn't come get me at all. and then my parents arrived a couple hours later and they picked me up from the bus stop and we went back to Washington D.C. and eventually we returned home after we finished our trip, and here I am today.. still alive..

But my morbid curiosity recently got the best of me and I'm just wondering what would have happened if my parents didn't call me in-time and I DID go back to this guy's house (assuming he wasn't some crazy person who held me captive or who murdered me himself) and he let me sit up in his house until i went into a diabetic coma and died and he had sex with my dead body and my parents reporting me missing (assuming the cops would actually go searching for me which I highly doubt they would have since i'm not a minor) and the cops traced my cellphone records to his house. I'm wondering if they guy would have been charged with anything, i'm very doubtful that he would've but am i wrong?

These are my questions for everyone:

1. Assuming everything went the way he said it would, withou the man holding me captive and without him murdering me himself, and if he just bought me back to his house and i stayed there willingly until i died from a diabetic coma, would he have gotten in trouble for that if the cops found out. even though the cops knew he wasn't holding me captive at all and i died willingly because of the evidence and the text messages saved on our phones?
  2. Would he also get charged for having sex with my dead body?
  3. If that all would have happened, what specific charges would he be facing? I highly doubt he would be facing abduction charges because i am 20 years old and i would have gone with him willingly and I also doubt that he would have been held responsible for my death because i did die willingly and he didn't hold me captive at all. am i wrong about that though?
  4. Would he have been arrested right on the scene if the cops found my body inside his house? or if they busted in while he was having sex with my dead body?
  5. If he DIDN'T get arrested at all and if it was clear to them that he didn't kidnap me or murder me either and he ended up not getting any criminal charges, would they let him keep the body too? or would the police confiscate it?

ALSO, Charlotte North Carolina is right on the border of the states of North Carolina and South Carolina. I posted this on the forums on expertlaw and a bunch of rude low-lives from there told me that in the state of North Carolina, he would have gotten in trouble for sexual penetration with a corpse and failure to report the death.. but those were just the laws for north carolina.

I want to know what he would have been charged with if his house was in South Carolina?

sorry if this whole story grossed people out but I was just curious. I've been thinking about this for quite some time, a lot more than i probably should.

i seriously do not appreciate you guys closing my thread without answering my question, i wanted to know what would have been the laws if the guy here would have lived in SOUTH CAROLINA...
there was no reason for my last thread to be closed. it's a question that deserves answers.

here's what I typed...:

this probably going to be the most gloomiest and twisted post on this forum, but im just really curious about this. Let me explain the whole story. I'm a 20 year old male with autism (if that helps you understand the way i think) and i had a job working retail that i hated with an extreme passion but i never quit because my parents made me keep the job. Back in March of this year, i quit the job without telling my parents because they wouldn't give me the days off for my Washington D.C. road trip that me and my parents were taking together. Eventually, while we were on the trip in Washington D.C., my parents and I got into a huge argument because they found out that I quit my job, and they said that they were going to kick me out of the house, and I told them "I don't care, I'll run away without my insulin and die" (i have type 1 diabetes also. I'm not suicidal at all because i don't have the guts to kill myself, but i have a history of depression and wanting to be dead because my life sucks) plus i've been talking about running away without my insulin and dieing to them for a while because i hated my job they made me keep and other personal stuff in my life.

It was cold in Washington D.C. so i wanted to go south to be some place warmer when i died, so i left the hotel room without my insulin and got on a greyhound bus to Charlotte North Carolina (that was the furthest bus ride south i could afford). By the time I made it to North Carolina, I was already feeling sick because i didn't take any insulin in a while and I felt like i was going to die. I have a gay dating app on my ipod that uses my ipod's location to detect men who are near me, and this one 35 year old man messaged me and he asked me how i was doing. We started texting each other on my cellphone, and I basically told him everything that happened and that was going on because i needed to vent. and I told him that now i was in Charlotte North Carolina without my insulin and I was feeling really sick and I felt I was going to die soon.

BUT he then texted me back and asked me if I would like to come to his house and stay there, and he also told me that he's a necrophiliac and basically what he wanted to do was pick me up from the bus station, take me back to his house, wait for me to go into a diabetic coma and die of no insulin, then he wanted to keep my corpse and have sex with it. I thought about it for some time, but eventually i texted him back and told him "Yes, i'd be ok with it". but before he could come pick me up from the bus stop, my parents called me on the phone and were really stressed out and worried (they knew i didn't have any insulin with me) and they told me that it was ok that i quit my job and that they aren't really going to kick me out at all, and they apologized for arguing with me and they asked me where i was, and I told them i was in North Carolina, so they said they were going to come pick me up from the bus station. I texted the guy who wanted to have sex with my dead body and told him that I changed my mind, and he didn't come get me at all. and then my parents arrived a couple hours later and they picked me up from the bus stop and we went back to Washington D.C. and eventually we returned home after we finished our trip, and here I am today.. still alive..

But my morbid curiosity recently got the best of me and I'm just wondering what would have happened if my parents didn't call me in-time and I DID go back to this guy's house (assuming he wasn't some crazy person who held me captive or who murdered me himself) and he let me sit up in his house until i went into a diabetic coma and died and he had sex with my dead body and my parents reporting me missing (assuming the cops would actually go searching for me which I highly doubt they would have since i'm not a minor) and the cops traced my cellphone records to his house. I'm wondering if they guy would have been charged with anything, i'm very doubtful that he would've but am i wrong?

1. Assuming everything went the way he said it would, withou the man holding me captive and without him murdering me himself, and if he just bought me back to his house and i stayed there willingly until i died from a diabetic coma, would he have gotten in trouble for that if the cops found out. even though the cops knew he wasn't holding me captive at all and i died willingly because of the evidence and the text messages saved on our phones?
  3. If that all would have happened, what specific charges would he be facing? I highly doubt he would be facing abduction charges because i am 20 years old and i would have gone with him willingly and I also doubt that he would have been held responsible for my death because i did die willingly and he didn't hold me captive at all. am i wrong about that though?
  4. Would he have been arrested right on the scene if the cops found my body inside his house? or if they busted in while he was having sex with my dead body?
  5. If he DIDN'T get arrested at all and if it was clear to them that he didn't kidnap me or murder me either and he ended up not getting any criminal charges, would they let him keep the body too? or would the police confiscate it?

ALSO, Charlotte North Carolina is right on the border of the states of North Carolina and South Carolina. I posted this on the forums on expertlaw and a bunch of rude low-lives from there told me that in the state of North Carolina, he would have gotten in trouble for sexual penetration with a corpse and failure to report the death.. but those were just the laws for north carolina.

I want to know what he would have been charged with if his house was in South Carolina?

sorry if this whole story grossed people out but I was just curious. I've been thinking about this for quite some time, a lot more than i probably should.

Can you guys just answer the damn questions? seriously?

i seriously do not appreciate you guys closing my thread without answering my question, i wanted to know what would have been the laws if the guy here would have lived in SOUTH CAROLINA...
there was no reason for my last thread to be closed. it's a question that deserves answers.

here's what I typed...:

can someone please just answer my other post. I don't understand why you guys are being bastards and closing my thread over and over again,

GO AWAY. No one is going to answer you.

jerk

Last edited by a moderator:
Responders might want to note OP's prior posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back