Letter sayin foreclosure, landlord sayin un-uh, dont worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBurks

I got a letter in the mail it says qoute "On march 12 2008 or as soon thereafter as counsel may be heard, I shall appear before the Honorable Judge so and so inn the courtroom so and so , In cook county IL, and shall then and there move the court for the entry of an Order of Summary Judgement(if applicable) <Default of Foreclosure and Sale, Appointment of FOreclosure Sale Officer, and Motion to shorten Redemption to 6 moinths. What the hell does this mean and where can i find out whats going on with the apartment im renting

You apparently opened someone else's mail which is a FEDERAL offense - that said, let your landlord handle the situation...you OWE your rent until the COURT orders you to pay it elsewhere which may or may not be the order of business on the 12th.

You apparently opened someone else's mail which is a FEDERAL offense - that said, let your landlord handle the situation...you OWE your rent until the COURT orders you to pay it elsewhere which may or may not be the order of business on the 12th.

The letters were intended for tenants with our names on them with that said, sorry try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back