Lawyer has not finished job

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel1492

I'm not being impatient but I am just inquiring if there is something I can do to get my lawyer to finish his work. I paid this lawyer more than half up front to help me out of a bind. He got started and to my suprise my case was not as bad as we both thought, now all he has to do is send in some documents here and there and reenstate my license. After I found this information out I paid him the rest of what I owed. A week has gone by and he has not got back to me. I have called him and asked for an update on my case and he has not returned my calls in over a week now. I know it may be soon still but he will not even leave me a message or anything and let me know if he is going to go through with the rest of the job. Last time I spoke with him he mentioned something about an additional fee for reenstating my license. I paid him for fees he imagined he was going to need to handle my case and it turned out it wasnt as bad so why would he need to charge me an additional fee for reenstating my license? He hasnt even called me back yet so I dont know what to do. Is there something I can do or go to complain about deadbeat lawyers if he happens to be one?>
Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Go to the lawyers office and camp out till you get to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back