law suit limintation on wrongful jugement and carceration

Dennis Bills IV

Jurisdiction
Texas
My judgement of conviction by jury was tampered with. And my records was all wrong where all my eligibility dates for parole and release was wrong. I typed my own nun pro tunc up and filed it and got my sentence over turned. Do I have a law suit and this happened in 2009 when it was changed and I wasn't released until October 2016

Do I have a law suit and this happened in 2009 when it was changed and I wasn't released until October 2016

Anyone is free to sue almost anyone or anything.

The better question would be, "If I file a lawsuit against the state, county, or city, what are my chances of prevailing?"

I suggest you discuss your concerns with three local attorneys, which allows you to take the temperature of such lawsuits in your jurisdiction.

Good luck.

Do I have a law suit

A lawsuit for what and against whom? Your post contains absolutely no information about who did what. All you've told us is that some unknown person tampered with something in some unexplained way and that some unidentified records were "wrong" in some unexplained way.

Given that October 2016 was nearly three years ago, I suggest you consult with a local attorney ASAP.

Back