Law Suit Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emawen

Well, I wasn't to sure of exactly where to ask this question. So I guess I'll just ask here.

I was wondering about Law Suit Abuse. Such as what it is exactly. Everywhere I have looked there is not definete answer.

My Reason for asking is because I'm writting an essay about Law Suit Abuse. There are quite a few key points, but the biggest are what Law Suit Abuse is. And then also any frivolous lawsuits. I personally can think of 3, but I need 3 more at least.

If anyone knows of any exact web site or area I can look at I'd appreciate any help at all. I'm not even to sure on how to begin this. So any help at all, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Well, thats kinda the problem I have... :-/

I was given a few thoughts, like the teenagers who are suing Mc Donald's because they said that Mc Donald's caused them to become obese.

So a frivolous lawsuit is a form of Law Suit Abuse I assume.

It happens much too often. If you do research in the news look for words like "malicious prosecution" and "attorneys fees" and "discretion" and "legal malpractice" since those words will be used frequently. In a failing economy, so many are looking to find sources of revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back