Just One Dime - Done For you shut down - Paid 60K, got nothing back

JusticeAdvise

Jurisdiction
Texas
I paid $30 000 to get 3 Amazon products and another $30 000 to be put in escrow.

Over a year later, they shut down this service asking me to sign a termination document that includes to keep my mouth and admit no wrong doing.

So far, I have received nothing, no amazon products, no escrow money.

I am looking for a lawyer in the Austin Texas to take on this case. I am looking to know what my rights are?

I am also asking for all Done For You investors to respond to see if we can get together and brainstorm alternative solutions.

I paid $30 000 to get 3 Amazon products and another $30 000 to be put in escrow.
Over a year later, they shut down this service asking me to sign a termination document that includes to keep my mouth and admit no wrong doin
So far, I have received nothing, no amazon products, no escrow money.
I am looking for a lawyer in the Austin Texas to take on this case. I am looking to know what my rights are?
I am also asking for all Done For You investors to respond to see if we can get together and brainstorm alternative solutions.

Here you go:

Find A Lawyer Directory

You were scammed. Nobody has gotten anything out of them and they appear headed to bankruptcy. You can make your claim as a debtor there, but don't expect much.

The thing was full of red flags to begin with. They contractually owe you very little and you assumed all the risk. All you were sold was access to his idiotic videos.

Much like the Ponzi schemes back when.

Sadly, Ponzi schemes are still alive and well. While they use modern technology to run their scams, they still succeed in luring those wanting to get a quick buck or a huge "guaranteed" return on their money. Some people unfortunately let greed or desperation overlook the red flags that their common sense should be picking up and warning them about.

One of the first things I tell people about any investment they are offered is that if they don't understand how the investment works or it seems to good to be true then they should stay away from it. Even with legitimate investments, if you don't know how the investment works and fully understand the risks involved you are likely to be poorer as a result.

This isn't even an Ponzi scheme. A Ponzi scheme involves using money from new investors to give the illusion that earlier investors are profiting from the scheme. This one doesn't promise to deliver anything and lives up to that lack of promise.

Back