Judge knows hundreds of cases he is hearing are completely lacking of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCGirl

I have thought about this so long that I must apologize to you, gentle readers, for being unable to conceal my disgust with the whole process which is fetid at best.

But I wish to cleanse myself of this entire mess and in order to do so I have to understand what kind of cleanser I need to get this particular brand of filth off myself.

IS THE JUDGE CONDUCTING HIMSELF ETHICALLY ACCORDING TO HIS JUDICIAL OATH???

Here's the scenario:

Questions concern the scenario wherein the parties are a scummy lawfirm representing scummy
junk debt buyer and heard by a scummy judge

Based on the fact that these 3 scummy entities are involved in what amounts to an abuse of the courts of approximately 1,000 cases of the aforementioned slimy cause. It is abuse of the courts because the courts have become a pimp for the slimy junk debt buyers and their slimy lawyers. Or maybe I should say they have become a thug/enforcer for slimy debt collectors et al to engage in intimidation, deceit, presenting false evidence, trickery, lies etc. in order to get these worthless immoral debt buyers their ill-gotten gains to which they have no legal right

And assuming the judge is no idiot, seeing these unlawful lawyers day after day with no proof marching victoriously out the courtroom door with their next treasure trove of sham judgments they will use to suck the lifeblood out of a community, hurray hurray we won?

Yes the slimey people won. In spite of the fact that slime judge knows the truth, is that okee dokee for a judge to do that? I mean, if a judge knows you are bringing case after case where the only proof is that debt collector is a bottom dwelling scum sucking bunch of creeps, is that performing his oath to the court? If he sees this travesty going forward, but no one shows up to dispute the claim knowing all that should he be signing these ill-gotten gains over to the scummy debt buyers?

A judge takes an oath to uphold the law or not? If so how can he honestly say knowing what he knows that he isn't a creep too.

Why doesn't he go to the tallest floor in the courthouse and throw his worthless carcass off the parapet so it comes crashing to the ground leaving nothing more than a red stain for the sanitation workers to hose off.

Why not?

Last edited:
So do the actions I described above fit in any of these scenarios/categories????

http://www.caught.net/caught/crime.htm

Judges as Criminals?

Copyright 1997-1998 by Citizens for Legal Responsibility®. All rights reserved. email: clr@clr.org
CIRCUIT COURT A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE

The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals held that the Circuit Court of Cook County is a criminal enterprise. U.S. v. Murphy, 768 F.2d 1518, 1531 (7th Cir. 1985).
The United States Supreme Court recently acknowledged the judicial corruption in Cook County, when it stated that Judge "Maloney was one of many dishonest judges exposed and convicted through 'Operation Greylord', a labyrinthine federal investigation of judicial corruption in Chicago". Bracey v. Gramley, case No. 96-6133 (June 9, 1997).

Since judges who do not report the criminal activities of other judges become principals in the criminal activity, 18 U.S.C. Section 1, and since no judges have reported the criminal activity of the judges who have been convicted, the other judges are as guilty as the convicted judges.

The criminal activities that the Federal Courts found in the Circuit Court of Cook County still exist, and are today under the care, custody and control of Judge Greylord II (Chief Judge Donald O'Connell). The Circuit Court of Cook County remains a criminal enterprise.
JUDICIAL IMMUNITY

Judges have given themselves judicial immunity for their judicial functions. Judges have no judicial immunity for criminal acts, aiding, assisting, or conniving with others who perform a criminal act, or for their administrative/ministerial duties. When a judge has a duty to act, he does not have discretion - he is then not performing a judicial act, he is performing a ministerial act.
Judicial immunity does not exist for judges who engage in criminal activity, for judges who connive with, aid and abet the criminal activity of another judge, or to a judge for damages sustained by a person who has been harmed by the judge's connivance with, aiding and abetting, another judge's criminal activity.
TRESPASSERS OF THE LAW
Learn more about a judge or anyone you want when you use the internet to find criminal records. Whether you want to background check someone for business or personal reasons, it is remarkably quick and cost effective when you use an online search engine.

The Illinois Supreme Court has held that "if the magistrate has not such jurisdiction, then he and those who advise and act with him, or execute his process, are trespassers." Von Kettler et.al. v. Johnson, 57 Ill. 109 (1870)
Under Federal law which is applicable to all states, the U.S. Supreme Court stated that if a court is "without authority, its judgments and orders are regarded as nullities. They are not voidable, but simply void; and form no bar to a recovery sought, even prior to a reversal in opposition to them. They constitute no justification; and all persons concerned in executing such judgments or sentences, are considered, in law, as trespassers." Elliot v. Piersol, 1 Pet. 328, 340, 26 U.S. 328, 340 (1828)

The Illinois Supreme Court held that if a court "could not hear the matter upon the jurisdictional paper presented, its finding that it had the power can add nothing to its authority, - it had no authority to make that finding." The People v. Brewer, 128 Ill. 472, 483 (1928). The judges listed below had no legal authority (jurisdiction) to hear or rule on certain matters before them. They acted without any jurisdiction.

When judges act when they do not have jurisdiction to act, or they enforce a void order (an order issued by a judge without jurisdiction), they become trespassers of the law,and are engaged in treason (see below).

The Court in Yates v. Village of Hoffman Estates, Illinois, 209 F.Supp. 757 (N.D. Ill. 1962) held that "not every action by a judge is in exercise of his judicial function. ... it is not a judicial function for a judge to commit an intentional tort even though the tort occurs in the courthouse." When a judge acts as a trespasser of the law, when a judge does not follow the law, the judge loses subject-matter jurisdiction and the judges orders are void, of no legal force or effect.

The U.S. Supreme Court, in Scheuer v. Rhodes, 416 U.S. 232, 94 S.Ct. 1683, 1687 (1974) stated that "when a state officer acts under a state law in a manner violative of the Federal Constitution, he "comes into conflict with the superior authority of that Constitution, and he is in that case stripped of his official or representative character and is subjected in his person to the consequences of his individual conduct. The State has no power to impart to him any immunity from responsibility to the supreme authority of the United States." [Emphasis supplied in original]. By law, a judge is a state officer. The judge then acts not as a judge, but as a private individual (in his person).
VIOLATION OF OATH OF OFFICE

In Illinois, 705 ILCS 205/4 states "Every person admitted to practice as an attorney and counselor at law shall, before his name is entered upon the roll to be kept as hereinafter provided, take and subscribe an oath, substantially in the following form:

'I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be), that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Illinois, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of attorney and counselor at law to the best of my ability.'"

In Illinois, a judge must take a second oath of office. Under 705 ILCS 35/2 states, in part, that "The several judges of the circuit courts of this State, before entering upon the duties of their office, shall take and subscribe the following oath or affirmation, which shall be filed in the office of the Secretary of State:

'I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the constitution of the United States, and the constitution of the State of Illinois, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of judge of ______ court, according to the best of my ability.'"

Last edited:
Your contempt for the court is clear, but you offer no evidence of any wrongdoing.
If you feel you have been wronged then there is an appeal process. You likely do not know the legal system well enough to represent yourself successfully.

Did you ever make that motion to vacate the judgment?

Your contempt for the court is clear, but you offer no evidence of any wrongdoing.
If you feel you have been wronged then there is an appeal process. You likely do not know the legal system well enough to represent yourself successfully.

THAT is what I am trying to do now. I have wasted 2 months of my life, another high price I paid for "justice".

No evidence? HOW ABOUT NO EVIDENCE THAT I OWE THIS DAMN DEBT, not one single solitary piece of evidence. But I haven't proved corruption but these low life miserable scum sucking "law"yers, corrupt judge and courts, and the slimy junk debt buyer are getting judgments every damn day without any proof that I owe anybody anything much less them.

That doesn't bother you though, because I don't have the money to hire a LAWyer so screw me right?

For you to say I have no evidence, that is what the evidence is, the fact that these low lifes have found a judge who helps them cheat people every day.

Tell me what is just about a judge who signs judgments against people without one shred of evidence. This country has gone to hell right along with the crooks in the courthouse. Someday hopefully it will be you but you're too arrogant to believe it could happen to anyone you care about, its only stupid people like me who are throw away trash that it happens to right?

YOU sound surprised that my contempt of the courts is so openly displayed? What do you think I would feel when I see hundreds and hundreds of people being cheated and lied to? Am I supposed to feel devotion to the worthless corrupt piece of trash our courts are or to our "leaders" who allow it to happen or to the public who doesn't give a damn as long as its not them?

I might not have much money but I'm NOT STUPID

Timothy McVeigh IF he was really responsible for blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City was wrong to hurt innocent people especially children. But IF he did it, I understand where he was coming from because everywhere he looked he saw the same thing in our government, diseased and corrupted with no justice just some perverted form of POWER OVER THE PEOPLE.

But I'm not really all that sure he did it. Because this country's justice system is not above framing anyone. I don't believe one damn thing my government tells me because its not safe to because I have seen them sell their soul to the highest bidder or the country with the most oil to be harvested.

And you would know, if you weren't so arrogantly complacent, that IF you get selected to take the Fall that nothing short of God himself can save you.

Justice in this country doesn't exist.

I'm sick and tired of spending what little time I have left on this earth trying to figure out how to save what few assets I have from these worthless lying scummy LAWyers and their clients and the judge who sold out to them.

I want my life back but I can't have it back because the maggot-infested refuse that fills our "halls of justice".

I don't have enough money to file bankruptcy either. If i had the money to do that I wouldnt be in this predicament.

I went to court and I defended myself the best way I knew how but this scummy sleazy asshole judge decided he didn't give a rat's ass about me or anybody.

You wonder why I feel contempt? You're damn right I feel contempt for the courts. I hate the people who run them and I hate the country that allowed this despicable trash to become the rule of law.

I have not one shred of loyalty to this country, none. It's done me no damn favorites and I don't owe it one damn cent. The sooner the people realize the truth the better. But they don't want to know the truth so screw them too.

You're a woman right? No lawyer would tell you this but maybe you should have used your other "assets" on this judge. I mean... if the situation is as desperate as you say, what do you really have to lose?

Thank you for the information. I'm afraid I really have nothing to offer Canada. I have visited it before many times. It's a great place, a little cold for my liking but if it has managed to escape the corruption that masquerades as justice here it is most fortunate.

I am one of the throw-away members of this great society. I used to have a job and be productive. But that was yesterday. Now I am disabled and worthless to my country so there is no reason that I should be offered a place of asylum by Canada or any country.

Once I had dreams, I had possibilities and now I have nothing except the realization that the country my father loved and fought for is dead.

You're a woman right? No lawyer would tell you this but maybe you should have used your other "assets" on this judge. I mean... if the situation is as desperate as you say, what do you really have to lose?

Consorting with the devil isn't my style. What good is it to be alive if you can't stand seeing your face in the mirror?

I am also disabled but I don't feel I am worthless. As for the mirror, it never bothered me before.

I am also disabled but I don't feel I am worthless. As for the mirror, it never bothered me before.

I'm happy for you that you still have pride in who you are. Good for you, truly. Each of us deserves to be valued for whatever we have to offer especially in a country that used to be home.

"my" country has forced me to confess that I am nothing. Whatever pride I have left will not be compromised by serving the jackal on the bench nor his colleagues. After all, a girls got to have a wee bit of pride, yes?

It's just depressing to see someone so upset against their country due to the actions of local judges... it's a big country- not everyone is like that.

Yes, I think you are right. I went into this naive and stupidly trusting. I do not feel that way anymore But I obviously didn't have the wherewithall to barter successfully with the devil, not that I care to. I know others like myself who defended themselves successfully however apparently the judge hearing their case had not allowed himself to be corrupted just yet.

You truly don't understand do you?

I wish I could take back the tears that I shed over this because this country does not merit my tears. It is evil and I shouldn't waste my emotions on something so sordid and diseased.

Last edited:
It's just depressing to see someone so upset against their country due to the actions of local judges... it's a big country- not everyone is like that.

I think you're right, the entire country is not perverted yet, I have read about good judges trying to do the right thing. But I might as well be on another planet. I have been successfully trapped like a rat in a cage by this good and esteemed fellow. They want everything, they would snatch the bottle from a babies mouth saying it was theirs. That is why I feel such contempt and loathing for them. They have taken my peace of mind what else is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back